LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother Found Out

While I'd prefer that my family didn't know about my diapering, this is my life and I'll live it as I dam# well please <_< And as much time as I spend with family I do expect one day something will 'out me' there :whistling: so I am already prepared for that. Knowing that people notice changes in appearance more than appearance itself was one of the reasons I went the 24/7 route :D so now there's nothing much for anyone to notice, and so far they haven't B)

im from the middle east but i go to uni here in the US, and my o visits about once a year for a week or two. One time, she was cleaning my apartment for me while i was at school and happened to wash the sheets. she didn't know where i kept my sheets so she went into my closet and opened the storage box i keep all my stuff in, and found a collection of about 10 diapers from 7 brands, not 70 diapers from one brand as a true needy person would have. she closed it and left the sheets on top of the box. i noticed immediately what had happened, and surely, 2 days later she comes over to my room and says, in the nicest way possible "hey i wanted to talk to you about the diapers in your closet, i accidently found them and couldn't stop thinking for the past 2 days what they were for, whether a handicaped person was at your apartement, or what it could be" .. me, almost shitting my pants, i look at her and say "mom please dont ask, please" she smiles and says ok.

• Like 1

honestly, if your mother or family love you they will support you, not ridicule. but if they feel something negative towards this, don't be ashamed of it. you should be proud of who you are nad what you choose to do and hold your head high. after all, it's underware, would they rather see you in the nude?

Well...as long as she doesn't trash them like my mother use to do. That was my teenager years. I use to get busted, and the next thing I know. My mother trashing all my unused diapers. It use to make me mad. I had a hard time just acquiring them in possession and now I have to sneak to the garbage dumpster just to take

I've gotta say about the same. It's your mom that should be ashamed for opening you mail. It's time to act like a man and go claim your diapers! If they want to judge you, how about letting them judge for standing up for your self, even if they don't know, understand, or approve. If they're real family they'll accept you for who your are regardless of your desires.