LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enhancing Exp. Here Limiting My Time

I find myself coming here when I try to go "full stop" only wearing pads I spot and not doing AB things. However, I am unable to do that and rush back here going almost on a binge, posting and being impatient to read new posts.

I am going to try to accept this part of myself and moderate putting parental controls on this screen name to come here regularly for two hours a week. That will also help me not get bored as there will be new posts every time I come.

I did not have a good chat experience so I won't miss that.

See you in the middle of the week. Be well.

I find myself coming here when I try to go "full stop" only wearing pads I spot and not doing AB things. However, I am unable to do that and rush back here going almost on a binge, posting and being impatient to read new posts.

I am going to try to accept this part of myself and moderate putting parental controls on this screen name to come here regularly for two hours a week. That will also help me not get bored as there will be new posts every time I come.

I did not have a good chat experience so I won't miss that.

See you in the middle of the week. Be well.

The boards are pretty active of late so you might want to consider doubling that to get through all the new posts. Remember that there are also new replies to old posts as well; you may want to revisit them too. Sorry to hear that your chat experience did not go well, but it's not for everyone. I wouldn't judge it too harshly based on just one visit.