LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Told My Girlfriend, Where Do I Go From Here?

I've (22m) been seeing my girlfriend (21f) for a little over 6 months now and we just had our first in depth conversation about me being a DL the other night. I brought it up twice before but both were brief conversations because I was nervous and

Congratulations on finding an open minded woman! Since you are having challenges putting your unique situation into words, perhaps something on this site or other internet sites could help. Another way to help you find your own words is to write a story. As you are writing fiction, you can freely describe your dream relationship between and your GF.

Guest diaperj71

Nice. Good for you and to be honest a girl that really likes you should be on board with it. I've been there done that and it is scary territory. Anyways back to your question, I think it just depends on what you want her to do or how much you expect participation. There are a lot of directions you can go... do you want her to look at it as an AB thing? Or if it is strictly DL I think that opens up a whole different set of circumstances. I've been to the point of not explain it well and ended up getting bottle fed LOL but I didn't hate it... different strokes for different folks.. just elaborate more on what makes you tick and I bet you will be fine.

I have one piece of advice. Don't ever forget about her desires. It's awesome that she accepts you, but make sure you don't focus everything on your fetish. Make sure she knows you want to be involved in hers as well. That might not be the point of this thread, but felt the need to say it while I'm surfing the web exhausted. lol

• Like 1