LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Custom Made Onesies And Clothing.

STLDL

I despise ordering things online especially clothing! I know there are various sites online that I can order ab clothing but even when I order regular shirts online they never fit when I get them.

Does anyone have any experience with getting onesies and ab clothing made at a seamstress or tailor (don't know the difference) if so how did you find that person?? How was the price?? We're there any questions asked?

As with ordering anything online and sight-unseen, you are always at the mercy of the person making/selling the item. I'm concerned with confidentiality and privacy. Since I don't have too much privacy--especially ordering stuff and having it delivered--I have resigned to making my own baby/little girl clothes and have drafted patterns for them that I find fit quite well. However, I am still fine-tuning the Onesie pattern so that the leg openings fit tighter and the crotch doesn't sag so much. Ordering fabric isn't a problem. If a package comes when someone is home, they'd simply think it is arts and crafts supplies because I work with kids all the time. But I can't order baby supplies if I'm not sure how the package would be labeled. My suggestion for you

I don't worry to much about having things shipped to the appartment. However I'm not inclined to make things myself as I am terrible at arts and crafts let alone seamstry. And my gf/mommy isn't that great at sewing things lol. Privacy is the only thing I worry about. I don't mind answering any questions since I'm very at ease with everything ab related but I don't need someone blabbing all over the area!

• 3 weeks later...
I despise ordering things online especially clothing! I know there are various sites online that I can order ab clothing but even when I order regular shirts online they never fit when I get them. Does anyone have any experience with getting onesies and ab clothing made at a seamstress or tailor (don't know the difference) if so how did you find that person?? How was the price?? We're there any questions asked?
Check with Marcie at ForeverAKid.Com. She is an expert seamstress who will tailor make your clothing to fit like a glove.

I despise ordering things online especially clothing! I know there are various sites online that I can order ab clothing but even when I order regular shirts online they never fit when I get them.

Does anyone have any experience with getting onesies and ab clothing made at a seamstress or tailor (don't know the difference) if so how did you find that person?? How was the price?? We're there any questions asked?

The difference between a seamstress and a tailor is almost as simple as female and male.

A general text book explanation:

A seamstress is a person (normally