LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Used To Wearing

blu4

If you're worried that it will be permanent, then you might not be ready to accept that it will be permanent, in which case you might want to take a break as it's not necessarily inevitable at this point. If it's ultimately the right path for you, it should be because you're embracing it.

Taking a break to build up your continence could have its issues as you readjust. After a month of wear/wet, I'm now off the diapers for a few days now, and am having to pay attention to things to keep from wetting (and did start wetting myself once).

It seems like you are very comfortable with who you are to have achieved "unpotty training" so quickly. As babylin pointed out, you can be potty trained again when you are motivated to. It's not an "on/off" switch because muscle training is involved to hold your bladder. "Listening" to the bladder signals is something you seem to have a skill at turning off and on.

Your post makes no sense. Been wearing for a year 24/7 but only for pee for a few months. To me equals must wear do to bowel incontinence or bowel issues or wear it but don't use it. I'll assume, wear but don't use. Now you say since you've been wetting them for a few months its easy to go. Before you had a choice, now you fear of it becoming permanent. Well there again, you are wearing a diaper already and you decided to pee in it for a few straight months now you're worried of incontinence??? Is that not the achieved result you were looking for??? If it is, continue, if not, stop wearing or at least stop intentionally wetting them. Just as you stated, you have your options.

I've been 24/7 for nearly a year and find incontince is not easily achieved. Everyone's different but I think "being incontinent",if you aren't truly physically incontinent as in, medically altered due to injury, damage, etc., is then a mental state which can be altered again to achieve continence. A person who is in a coma for a decade can still achieve walking, talking, etc after regaining the strength of all those muscles. Why should the bladder be any different?

• Like 1