LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Make My Ab/dl Boyfriend Feel Little?

Hi everyone. I'm new to the AB/DL world, and I'm hoping you can give me some advice. My new boyfriend loves being little and having me as his mommy. After playing with him and getting him comfortable enough to wear (and use) diapers around me, I've found that I really do like my new role. I am often the one to initiate playtime now.

Here's my question - my boyfriend has said that what he likes most about being little is being embarrassed by me, and being forced into the role even if he says he doesn't want to play. He is really more about the cuddling and me talking to him; he doesn't really do spanking and he doesn't talk like a baby. I would like to have more tricks up my sleeve for "making" him little around me, as he often refuses to do anything remotely little unless he already feels little.

What are some things I could talk about or do for him that would help him feel little? He has given me some ideas, but I'd love to hear what you all have to say.

I would also love to hear ideas on how to make him feel embarrassed and little, but not in a way that make me feel like a bad mommy, and some consequences you all use that don't involve spanking or being forced to wear a diaper, because we all know he likes that and it wouldn't be a real punishment!

Thank you!

Guest diaperj71

Well since being forced to wear a diaper isn't considered embarrassing to him, I'm not quite sure but maybe once he is in the diaper you can tell him if he's going to wear diapers like a baby he needs to be treated like one. From there you could go a few different ways: bottle feeding him on your lap, putting a bib on and feeding him, or checking his diaper every so often if it needs changing. If he likes to feel embarrassed, mention what a baby he is after diapering him- maybe walk him over to tbe mirror to see himself diapered or come up with some playful names to call him (diaperboy for example ), giggling or baby talking to him might work and obviously if there is a diaper commercial that comes on tv, make sure to laugh, give him a look or mention something that would remind him that he wears diapers like the babies on tv. Giving him a bath could be fun and make sure you set the diaper and supplies out so he sees them and knows what is going to happen when he is done getting washed. Hope that was helpful, everyone has their own little things they like to varying degrees. He may be more DL rather than AB but I'm sure there are many DLs who cross over to baby play with a little encouragement. I say that because I'm one of thoseb kind of people.

• 1 month later...

I thought the other poster's idea about making him wet his pants was a really good one. It sounds like your baby is more of a little boy who needs to be in diapers. If he wet his pants (or worse), it would be very embarrassing for him and I think it wouldn't take much to convince him that he really does need to be back in diapers. That whole thing can be very confusing - it's practically the ultimate embarrassment to wet your pants, it's very uncomfortable afterward, it's really nice that "mommy"

• 4 weeks later...

Asking for help here. I'm not a mommy, but I have been blessed with women in my life that did enjoy babying me. The first and probably one of the most important thing about AB/DL's IMHO is the proverbial tushy pat, diapered or not. When diapered, checking about every 15 minutes to see if I'm wet or messy. Wet through the leg holes high and messy in the back of the diaper and the smell will waft your way. The other thing that I know I enjoy is the constant stimulation the diaper affords me wearing it and when a woman touches my diaper in a suggestive way, I about make number 3 in my diaper. Using a vibrator in play can be fun too. When you have him diapered and excited, play a little truth game where if he answers a question you direct at him and you're satisfied with the answer, you elevate his excitement. If he completes the battery of questions, retire to a lounging position and start breastfeeding him, while using the vibrator on either him or yourself. While he's suckling, have him manually stimulate you in the vaginal/clitoral area and both of you build to a SUPER HOT CLIMAX, collapsing into each others arms and slumber. Even when he's not diapered, touching him a suggestive way and commenting, "aww, you aren't in your diapers bABy..let's change that." and proceed to take charge and diaper him. If there are things to do around the house, have him in diapers and a tee-shirt only so you have ready access to check his diaper. When he wets or messes, praise him for being a good boy. If he should have an accident in his big boy panties, you just lovingly glide him into a soft baby smelling diaper and send him to wash his bigboy clothes in diapers. If you go out for messing in his diapers, when you diaper an enema or suppository should give the desired present for Mommy.

To make him feel little, buy a quart sized feeding bottle for sheep or cattle at a farm supply store. Buying oversized items will give him the feeling of being small with aforementioned suggestions I gave you above.