LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Security

Getting into the adult baby and diaper lover scene wasn't something I expected, but it sure is something I've come to love in the last few weeks. A recurring dream unlocked a long buried memory of what it felt like to be babied, to be diapered and treated like a baby, and to be safe. This is not a safe world but we all find places where we are safe and secure. I've gone through a lot of physical trauma in the past two years, and a work I poured many years of my life into ended recently. I think that's what brought the dream that unlocked the memories from my childhood. My mind knew I needed a safe place and searched and found it. Now I wear extra diapers to work and to bed because of that need for safety and the security they provide. My wife has seen me go through this change and she is so supportive. I can't say enough about her. She changes my diapers whenever she's home, something she hasn't done in the past. She bought me the crib and other presents to let me know I can be safe in my new world. My goal now is to work out of my home exclusively. It will take some time to accomplish that. Then I can work in nothing but diapers and plastic pants, I can suck on my binky while I work, take naps, and feel safe and secure. And my wife wants that! There is security in diapers.

I often find myself going from just being "normal" wearing Poise Pads I need for running for the train to coming here and being in full diapers after endings of work or projects. However, during such a time, I go out and keep regular appointments. Because, although I think I will always be here like this (as I work at home all the time anyway) at some point I will put all my diapers and pacifiers away and not come to this website even..til the next time.

I work from home already,and I'm working hard to move into a situation where I can save,and buy my own place. Maybe I can eventually have somehwere that I can share with a nice dl sub........Where we can have the freedom to express ourselves, without worrying about what the rest of the world thinks of us.

Getting into the adult baby and diaper lover scene wasn't something I expected, but it sure is something I've come to love in the last few weeks. A recurring dream unlocked a long buried memory of what it felt like to be babied, to be diapered and treated like a baby, and to be safe. This is not a safe world but we all find places where we are safe and secure. I've gone through a lot of physical trauma in the past two years, and a work I poured many years of my life into ended recently. I think that's what brought the dream that unlocked the memories from my childhood. My mind knew I needed a safe place and searched and found it. Now I wear extra diapers to work and to bed because of that need for safety and the security they provide. My wife has seen me go through this change and she is so supportive. I can't say enough about her. She changes my diapers whenever she's home, something she hasn't done in the past. She bought me the crib and other presents to let me know I can be safe in my new world. My goal now is to work out of my home exclusively. It will take some time to accomplish that. Then I can work in nothing but diapers and plastic pants, I can suck on my binky while I work, take naps, and feel safe and secure. And my wife wants that! There is security in diapers.

Make sure your wife KNOWS she's appreciated. Don't assume she knows, tell her, every day.

For me i have always been interested in diapers but in my younger years never got the chance, my first wife thought i was mad for even considering wearing diapers but my second wife is so supportive i just can't ask for a better wife, she changes me lets me breastfeed because she says it make her more closer to me, now i wear diapers under my trackpants and also wear them to bed she even bought me a babys bottle and a pacifier now we are looking on the net for some baby clothes.

it sure seems like maybe their are some women out there that are cool with AB/DL

Don't lose hope BabyStevie, they're out there. I found mine, and even her mother is supportive. She makes diapers and dresses for me; and yes, I DO tell them quite often how much they are appreciated.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/index.php?cat=10270

Keep looking, you'll find one.

***hugs***

Ruffles