LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preschooler Ab Discussion Area

Once I went to have my haircut at a unisex barber shop and a man was there with a boy about 6. He had his hair cut and then sat perfectly still on a chair while his father or uncle had his hair cut.

He didn't wiggle around, talk to any one, just sat up straight obedient to the core.

I like the idea of being that kind of pre schooler too. And I have the privilege of wearing pull ups I can dribble in so when the adults are busy when we are out shopping or the like they don't have a whiny kid

wanting to disrupt the flow needing to go to the toilet.

I can dribble until it is convenient for them to take me. At first I didn't like the wetness of the dribbles but now I like it, it is warm.

Of course, if I get upset and disobedient and just soak myself making a mess I get spanked. I obediently assume the required positions for my spankings as I know they are deserved. I hate messes as much as them.

So just to pick everyone's brain on this -- what is it that makes one a "preschooler" and "not an infant"?

To me, at least, it's got to do with a sense of babies as selfish and helpless and also bowel incontinence, all of which I'm not comfortable with. So.

Yes, I agree. A preschooler is more able to do things for him/herself and wants to do them and is more able to empathize with people and not want their own way crying, throwing tantrums and doing things just to annoy to get attention.

But he/she still likes comforting through young things like pacifiers, bottles and soft diapers and likes to play more than work. He/she is expected to play more than work. His/her work is helping out like putting his/her toys away or fetching things easy to carry.

A preschooler has control of his/her bowels and a lot of control over his/her bladder. But sometimes he/she gets busy or involved playing or helping with easy work and needs to dribble or doesn't run/walk fast enough to make it to the toilet and dribbles.

A preschooler also needs to be protected from him/herself when playing or going about as he/she doesn't have a sense of safety, though he/she knows not to play with electric outlets.

While a preschooler doesn't need to be put in a playpen, when playing outside he/she needs to be in a fenced area or tethered by a rope or chain to a pole or tree. When going places he/she might need to be on a leash or harness as he/she might get so involved in what he/she is seeing or doing he/she might run ahead into traffic or fall.

Preschoolers also need to learn things to be ready for school and need to be in a discpline situation to keep still to do this work.

Yes, I agree. A preschooler is more able to do things for him/herself and wants to do them and is more able to empathize with people and not want their own way crying, throwing tantrums and doing things just to annoy to get attention.

But he/she still likes comforting through young things like pacifiers, bottles and soft diapers and likes to play more than work. He/she is expected to play more than work. His/her work is helping out like putting his/her toys away or fetching things easy to carry.

A preschooler has control of his/her bowels and a lot of control over his/her bladder. But sometimes he/she gets busy or involved playing or helping with easy work and needs to dribble or doesn't run/walk fast enough to make it to the toilet and dribbles.

A preschooler also needs to be protected from him/herself when playing or going about as he/she doesn't have a sense of safety, though he/she knows not to play with electric outlets.

While a preschooler doesn't need to be put in a playpen, when playing outside he/she needs to be in a fenced area or tethered by a rope or chain to a pole or tree. When going places he/she might need to be on a leash or harness as he/she might get so involved in what he/she is seeing or doing he/she might run ahead into traffic or fall.

Preschoolers also need to learn things to be ready for school and need to be in a discpline situation to keep still to do this work.

preshoolers need to have a care provider that will come and take them and place them on the potty and encouaged to use it as potty. tolet training come on for a long time.

they also needs a person that will treat them with ;love incase of an accident and help them change pants and get redressed

and yes even preschooler still need to be placed in day diapers at time or in case pants if going on long trip or day outing. babys have to stay in the house and are not allowed to play with others outside with little adult control

preschoolers and older chldren can play out side build tree forts or ground forts ride bikes play in a bigger sand box

not sure where that age stops

i see my self as being 6 to 8 years old at times and depending on what i feel like doing. my gf is sort of getting in to the role play at little more now she excepts the fact i have to wear but she is more in to trying to potty train me still right now :)

yesterday we all went out for pizza at a local shop in town and i and my new step dau were both told to go use the potty before we lrft she trusted her dau to go use potty and took me to the potty and told me to try and use it.

then we were both told to put on in case pants

which i was help in doing, my new step dau was expected to do as she was told,

the last comment made last night was she just guessed she would have to make sure we both had incase pants on from now on, luckie dau had extra pants in my truck and pull ups for the 2 others that live with me

around the ranch no one care if one has wet pants on as many times the house is far away even on a quad or in the truck

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Jennie here, and I see myself at the age of three, but I'm a naughty little girl who refuses to be potty-trained. In the morning Nanny sits me on the potty (a bucket with a wooden toilet seat) in the lounge room and watches me do my business, which is really embarrassing.... But Nanny says I'm not big enough to wipe up properly after I do poo-poos, and she has to watch to make sure I'm done. :wub: That's the only time I'm allowed to use the potty, never the grown-ups toilet. Then Nanny puts me in my day diapers for Kindy. (work) She doesn't mind if I come home saturated, but if I have a messy diaper when I come home from Kindy, I get smacks on the bottom with the paddle or the strap! Ouchie-wa-wa! :Crylol:

Hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie