LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper On..

Dubious

Just put on a diaper as im gonna go see the movie "life of Pi" in 3D

But first ill go look at some Home Cinema Speakers, as I plan to upgrade some "so and so" speakers and a new set, maybe 2 new sets and maybe a center

Already have 5.1, but now I might go 7.1

Plan is "maybe" to have 9.2

Saw Django Unchained last night and got a large Coke. Was wearing an Abena L4. The movie was about two hours and forty minutes, my friend had to leave for the bathroom during a climatic moment, I did not. Sucker

and again, put on a diaper, sat down and peed, even though I had just peed an hour earlier and have no urge to pee before I put it on

So, im at that stage where I can pee w/o thinking so much about it

If i was not incontinent i would learn fast, just by the looks of some of the mens rooms i have changed my diaper in recently i would not sit on those toilets or let my trousers hit the slime pit they call a floor, i mean some of these places look like they have not seen a good cleaning since Nixon was president. And in lots of places you see people who obviously do not need require or fit the profile of the shopper that the family style restroom was designed for thereby making that a higher traffic area so even though we the legitimate users try to self police the cleanliness with higher traffic comes added burden on the facility and some of the "Non Profile" users are also abuser's of the facility, I'm not talking people who slide in there to change there diaper young or old thats what its there for i'm talking the teenagers who will fish a diaper or some pads out of the garbage and try flushing them to overflow the toilet and things like that ,juveniles who with four in a room they might have one working brain cell amongst them all those are the " Non Profile" customers who seek out Family bathrooms as a method of fun the same little demons who thought it would be fun at a Mall where i used to live they had a very nice women's and infant care area private rooms for mothers to nurse their babies changing tables rocking chairs leather couches so they could put the babies down for a nap and sit in like a living room area and have coffee and tea,well those little hellions glued tacks to all the changing table's and just kept stealing all the diapers and women's supplies that the Mall provided free for the women and those damn kids could not leave things alone.Corporate America makes an overwhelmingly nice gesture to the women of the area by providing this space for them to nurture there infants lay them down for a nap in a quiet place with free primo diapers coffee and tea and kids have to vandalize it.