LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Year Relationship Ended

So i have been in a relationship for the past 2 years. For the last year of it i was being cheated on and knew about it. I stuck around in hopes that she would wake up but she never did. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She didnt want me to leave but she didnt want to sacrifice the other guy in order to keep me. Anyway, I finally left. I am now sleeping on my parents floor trying to figure out how to piece my life back together.

Guest *~Andi~*

I second what Dill said. Sorry dude, you were right to leave, I woulda left a hell of a lot sooner. Her priorities were apparently not about you. Good luck to you and I hope you get your life back quick and soon. Youre young, you'll bounce back. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know that it was difficult to leave and particularly to go back to your parents. Sometimes, though, you have to take your losses in order to change direction and start getting ahead. Sure, there are worse women out there, but there are some good ones too. Count this as part of the cost of your education, lick your wounds back at your parent's where you're safe, and then venture out again.