LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Bambino Diaper

As curt as Indie-diaper's reply was, it had to be expected. You're asking a group of diaper enthusiasts who don't necessarily know you to give you an expensive, in some countries hard to come by, diaper for free. It's highly unlikely. Best bet is to follow Itch's advice or ask someone you have a more personal relationship with.

• Like 1

OP [diaper_lover_4ever]...

How much can you afford?

I may be able to spare 2 large ABU diapers (Cushies &/or SDK) for safe to say $15.

That may sound like a lot, but it's really not. And most of the cost is in the shipping.

I get them for about $2 per diaper. Then I need to find an envelope big enough to put them in.

Then go to the post office and have metered, paid for and shipped to you.

So there's not just the cost of the diapers or shipping, but also, my time is worth something.

OP [diaper_lover_4ever]...

How much can you afford?

I may be able to spare 2 large ABU diapers (Cushies &/or SDK) for safe to say $15.

That may sound like a lot, but it's really not. And most of the cost is in the shipping.

I get them for about $2 per diaper. Then I need to find an envelope big enough to put them in.

Then go to the post office and have metered, paid for and shipped to you.

So there's not just the cost of the diapers or shipping, but also, my time is worth something.

Im looking for like a medium large but i really dont have the money im sorry maybe i shouldnt have posted im sorry guys thanks for the offers