LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fromage Frais

I've just done something really naughty. I've put a pot of fromage frais down the front of my nappy !

:lol:

I would put you over my knee take you nappy down and give you a sound spanking

I would put you over my knee take you nappy down and give you a sound spanking

Can I have a spanking over my fromage frais filled nappy first please ?

I think there are mitigating circumstances here as it was a low fat one.

Le hmmm....

Cheese Sauce right? My French is rusty as heck.

I don't see the appeal of putting food in your diaper, I'd much rather throw it at someone or eat it. Preferably the latter, but sometimes when theres a sweet innocent person around you just gotta muck them up a little.

Le hmmm....

Cheese Sauce right? My French is rusty as heck.

I don't see the appeal of putting food in your diaper, I'd much rather throw it at someone or eat it. Preferably the latter, but sometimes when theres a sweet innocent person around you just gotta muck them up a little.

It's actually a thick creamy yoghurt mixed with a soft sweetened cream cheese and a fruit filling. In this case apricot. It brings a whole new meaning to fruit at the bottom.

It's actually a thick creamy yoghurt mixed with a soft sweetened cream cheese and a fruit filling. In this case apricot. It brings a whole new meaning to fruit at the bottom.

I see... Would've been better on someone elses face.

:badmood: Don't you think maybe donating some food,or giving some food to a starving person would be a better idea than putting food in your friggin diaper.

Don't You think the money you spend for your ISP would be better being donated to starving people instead of making comments like that :closedeyes:

:badmood: Don't you think maybe donating some food,or giving some food to a starving person would be a better idea than putting food in your friggin diaper.

Not particularly, I don't give a flying rats ass about starving people. They've usually got hands, they can steal if they need too.

And I suppose that you wear and use reusable diapers and therefore don't hurt the environment by throwing away yet another disposable. What I do in private by myself is up to me.

Don't You think the money you spend for your ISP would be better being donated to starving people instead of making comments like that :closedeyes:

I do spend time and money helping people who are in need.

And poopy if you do it in private then who wants to listen to it.

Kanji, your comments simply says your a complete asshole.

Well your comment says that you're a tree hugging, bleeding heart, woe is me, liberal with nothing better to do than protest a completely innocent thread about the use of food in other ways than consumption. Also known as a Prude.

But thats ok, alot of people are prudes and take life to seriously, I bet you get along with them fine. Living in your own disillusions that the world is a happy place and that everything is black and white and can be fixed simply.

Meanwhile me and my complete asshole demeanor are going to continue being real, knowing that giving others food is not indeed the answer but rather would make the problem worse.

"Give a man a fish, He'll die of food poisoning. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit on the edge of a lake and drink beer."

He, he tinkers, so should not you do the same? Let me get this straight; it is alright to show off to the whole community that you are sporting a sanctimonious halo, aiding hungry and parched mouths, but not to talk about another particular preference for the use of food? You go right ahead and be the good samaritan tinkers, but to use your own words; "if you do it in private then who wants to listen to it?" But that kind of defeats the purpose a bit don`t it? After all, it is part of the virtuous- package to let the whole world know what kind soul you are, or am I wrong? And no, just because Kanji doesn`t care about donating food to the starving, does not, I repeat not imply that she is an asshole. By the way, what has donation of food remotely to do with the topic here; the wonderfully selfish, indulgent and babyish play with food? The morality here must be: "Donate your food and be the prude, play with your food, voila, in a much better mood"!!

Well your comment says that you're a tree hugging, bleeding heart, woe is me, liberal with nothing better to do than protest a completely innocent thread about the use of food in other ways than consumption. Also known as a Prude.

But thats ok, alot of people are prudes and take life to seriously, I bet you get along with them fine. Living in your own disillusions that the world is a happy place and that everything is black and white and can be fixed simply.

Meanwhile me and my complete asshole demeanor are going to continue being real, knowing that giving others food is not indeed the answer but rather would make the problem worse.

"Give a man a fish, He'll die of food poisoning. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit on the edge of a lake and drink beer."

Your age simply shows your stupidity. What does a 20 yr. old "transgender" know about being a "prude", Or anything else that has to deal with the real world.

The Real World?

Oh boy here we go again, the old 'I'm older and more experianced than you so I obviously know what the world is really like" speech. Give me a break, you think I don't know it sucks out there? You think that somehow I've been living in the dark all these years that I haven't seen a fellow human kick another fellow human when he's down?

Sure, I don't know everything, suffice to say I never will. Sure I'm young and haven't lost all my dreams and hopes, and wish that someday I can at least grasp onto a little bit of notice in the world. Sure I imagine that one day I could be famous, key word, imagine.

The world is a shit hole filled with idiots, and guess what, its not going to get better. When humanity claims that its society has moved away from something 'bad' another flaw presents itself. And whats the new kick? Saving third world countries from the brink of destruction? Why should we, nations have perished before, they will keep perishing so long as world leaders are still moronic humans.

People are starving out there, but theres usually a reason for that, there's a reason for everything if you'd chance to dig deep enough. But guess what, I'm not one of those people, call it selfish American assholeism but I just don't care enough to 'save the world.' I work for my food, I work for my money, I work for my education and my eventual integration into the higher workforce. With all that work why should I give a damn about the little guy, Capatalism, live with it or get out.

You may be the shining beacon of our community, a Jesus Christ of the public, healing the sick, feeding the starving, and shedding a tear for each who dies. But don't push your idealistic bullshit on me, I don't go around trying to get everyone to accept transgenderism or homosexuality, some people are just bound not to like it. The least I can do is help them to understand that I'm not a sexual deviant, but I don't even wave around a banner for that cause.

You on the other hand took the liberty to wave your banner and toot your own horn, then when I claimed not to care you were quick to judge. And when I defended you tried to make it personal with an inflection that as a Transgender I somehow didn't understand the 'Real World,' and thusly try to make my existance out to be some sort of fantasy.

You're not just a Prude... You're an Idealogical Prude Elitist, that just happens to be the group I actually hate by all definitions of the word. I dispise people who have to kill other peoples fun by pushing their ideals down others throats. You're like a politician, or some religious spokesman, which are both broken records preaching the same thing over and over again. Furthermore you're an avidly condoning ageism by simply stating that I don't know what a prude is.

Age does not define intelligence you Idealogical Prude Elitist Ageist, rather age is just a measurement. Riddle me this, two 12 year olds live in the same neighborhood. However one has parents that are divorced and furthermore has experianced the death of his grandparents whom he had loved very much. Do both of these examples grow up the same? No, rather the mentioned twelve year old would be forced into a position where he had to clarify his life, shape his opinions on what love is, and foretell his own death.

Despite the fact that they may seem alright, people are sentient, empathetic beings. They all have scars, they all feel pain and bleed when they are cut. People don't just wake up one day 20 some odd years down the line and know what the world is really like, from birth they begin to experiance trials and tribulations, ups and downs at different levels. Sure if I were 15 I would gather that many people would agree with you, but I do know what its like to go without food, as well I do know what its like to have no home. I suspect one day depending on how my own family reacts I'll also experiance first hand what its like to have no family at my side as well.

The Real World indeed... We're born only to die, we run an impossible race to achieve something worthwhile, and in the end all we could ever ask for is to be remembered by someone. Anyone.

For further digging into your oh so infuriating message I'd like to explore the termonology I used to classify you before.

"Prude Audio pronunciation of "Prude" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prd)

n.

One who is excessively concerned with being or appearing to be proper, modest, or righteous." -Courtesy of Dictionary.com

A French Rooted word that in old french meant "virtuous" is often used as an insult to ones mannerisms. In your case, I used the word to describe your attitude to the situation in which you rudely entered the thread only to claim that our enjoyment of the product could be better used for a noble deed. When others furthered the argument you countered by further 'tooting your own horn' and sucking the original intent of the thread away to impart your own noble albiet snobbish intentions upon it. Therefore I believe that calling you a prude was probably one of the better directives as I it wasn't necessary to curse your name as you did mine.

I stand by calling you a Prude, as well as a Idealistic Ageist Elitist. By the way an Idealist is a person who is considered to have a visionary idea, however I'm using it as more of an insult to your practices considering visionary ideas are usually impossible to complete at the set time. An ageist is a person who exudes prejudice based on age, its usually considered a younger generation exuding toward an older, but in this case I reversed the circumstances. And, last an elitist is a person who believes that a certain group is all around better than the other, aka you waving your banner toward us just because you give money and care about peoples eating habits.

Its alright though, you can keep making your mess, after your old and decrepit which will be sooner than you think by the way. Our generation will come in and pick up the toys you left behind and rule the world, which is what I hear is the current regimes worst nightmare, a world controlled by a generation filled with Hip Hop and Drug Abusing Gang Members.

Oh Noes.

The Real World?

Oh boy here we go again, the old 'I'm older and more experianced than you so I obviously know what the world is really like" speech. Give me a break, you think I don't know it sucks out there? You think that somehow I've been living in the dark all these years that I haven't seen a fellow human kick another fellow human when he's down?

Sure, I don't know everything, suffice to say I never will. Sure I'm young and haven't lost all my dreams and hopes, and wish that someday I can at least grasp onto a little bit of notice in the world. Sure I imagine that one day I could be famous, key word, imagine.

The world is a shit hole filled with idiots, and guess what, its not going to get better. When humanity claims that its society has moved away from something 'bad' another flaw presents itself. And whats the new kick? Saving third world countries from the brink of destruction? Why should we, nations have perished before, they will keep perishing so long as world leaders are still moronic humans.

People are starving out there, but theres usually a reason for that, there's a reason for everything if you'd chance to dig deep enough. But guess what, I'm not one of those people, call it selfish American assholeism but I just don't care enough to 'save the world.' I work for my food, I work for my money, I work for my education and my eventual integration into the higher workforce. With all that work why should I give a damn about the little guy, Capatalism, live with it or get out.

You may be the shining beacon of our community, a Jesus Christ of the public, healing the sick, feeding the starving, and shedding a tear for each who dies. But don't push your idealistic bullshit on me, I don't go around trying to get everyone to accept transgenderism or homosexuality, some people are just bound not to like it. The least I can do is help them to understand that I'm not a sexual deviant, but I don't even wave around a banner for that cause.

You on the other hand took the liberty to wave your banner and toot your own horn, then when I claimed not to care you were quick to judge. And when I defended you tried to make it personal with an inflection that as a Transgender I somehow didn't understand the 'Real World,' and thusly try to make my existance out to be some sort of fantasy.

You're not just a Prude... You're an Idealogical Prude Elitist, that just happens to be the group I actually hate by all definitions of the word. I dispise people who have to kill other peoples fun by pushing their ideals down others throats. You're like a politician, or some religious spokesman, which are both broken records preaching the same thing over and over again. Furthermore you're an avidly condoning ageism by simply stating that I don't know what a prude is.

Age does not define intelligence you Idealogical Prude Elitist Ageist, rather age is just a measurement. Riddle me this, two 12 year olds live in the same neighborhood. However one has parents that are divorced and furthermore has experianced the death of his grandparents whom he had loved very much. Do both of these examples grow up the same? No, rather the mentioned twelve year old would be forced into a position where he had to clarify his life, shape his opinions on what love is, and foretell his own death.

Despite the fact that they may seem alright, people are sentient, empathetic beings. They all have scars, they all feel pain and bleed when they are cut. People don't just wake up one day 20 some odd years down the line and know what the world is really like, from birth they begin to experiance trials and tribulations, ups and downs at different levels. Sure if I were 15 I would gather that many people would agree with you, but I do know what its like to go without food, as well I do know what its like to have no home. I suspect one day depending on how my own family reacts I'll also experiance first hand what its like to have no family at my side as well.

The Real World indeed... We're born only to die, we run an impossible race to achieve something worthwhile, and in the end all we could ever ask for is to be remembered by someone. Anyone.

For further digging into your oh so infuriating message I'd like to explore the termonology I used to classify you before.

"Prude Audio pronunciation of "Prude" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prd)

n.

One who is excessively concerned with being or appearing to be proper, modest, or righteous." -Courtesy of Dictionary.com

A French Rooted word that in old french meant "virtuous" is often used as an insult to ones mannerisms. In your case, I used the word to describe your attitude to the situation in which you rudely entered the thread only to claim that our enjoyment of the product could be better used for a noble deed. When others furthered the argument you countered by further 'tooting your own horn' and sucking the original intent of the thread away to impart your own noble albiet snobbish intentions upon it. Therefore I believe that calling you a prude was probably one of the better directives as I it wasn't necessary to curse your name as you did mine.

I stand by calling you a Prude, as well as a Idealistic Ageist Elitist. By the way an Idealist is a person who is considered to have a visionary idea, however I'm using it as more of an insult to your practices considering visionary ideas are usually impossible to complete at the set time. An ageist is a person who exudes prejudice based on age, its usually considered a younger generation exuding toward an older, but in this case I reversed the circumstances. And, last an elitist is a person who believes that a certain group is all around better than the other, aka you waving your banner toward us just because you give money and care about peoples eating habits.

Its alright though, you can keep making your mess, after your old and decrepit which will be sooner than you think by the way. Our generation will come in and pick up the toys you left behind and rule the world, which is what I hear is the current regimes worst nightmare, a world controlled by a generation filled with Hip Hop and Drug Abusing Gang Members.

Oh Noes.

Kanji,

That was a great reply.

I'll be the first to admit i was out of line making the comments i made. I hope you accept my apology.

I have to simply agree with you that the world sucks out there , and i wish there was something i could do about it. I have a hard time accepting our young men fighting over seas for absolutly no reason. I'm just a pissed off veteran u might say.

In other words i'm not a prude, you would be better of calling me a red neck.

Further more i am very Idealogical. I do hate to see ppl in pain or suffer i have seen enough of it. I will not try to push my ideas on other ppl. I guess i simply just can't change it.

So all said i will take my age and enjoy it and hope that all you young ppl can change what the world has presented to you. Like i said i am sorry and i really do hope that the world will be a better place for all of us to live in. So take my toys have fun with them and make sure when u get older you give them to the generation younger than you and I.

With all that said i will go back to Woodstock and enjoy Peace Love and Happiness and let the drug crazed gang members take over new york city if thet want to

I sensed a bit of Sarcasm in that, but meh, it was self deprecietive. But man... I was looking foward to more argument, that one really got my blood boiling.

Now I'm liable to be bored for a while until someone else says something like that around me.