LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife's Diapers

Back in the day, when I was only a 126 lbs, I had a 27 inch waist and a 32 inch inseam, a very hard size to find in the local clothing store, now a days I am hovering around 198 lbs and have a 37 inch waist, and still no one

I'm 53 now, weigh 160 and have a 32 inch waist. When I was 17 I was in a very stressful, highly active situation where I didn't get much to eat. I dropped from 135 pounds to 125 and size 27 pants were roomy. I was about 67 inches tall then. By the time I finished college I as 21, 69 inches tall, 150 pounds with a 30 inch waist. I was still very active physically but now was eating well. I wasn't trying to be thinner or lighter, it just happened that way. I can neither support or deny someone else's claims because we all are different.

I once had a 24 inch waist sucking in my tummy. Now it's 26 now I think or a 25. I have a 27 inch waist when I don't suck it in. I did have an eating disorder then. I just didn't know it yet. I always dieted by eating less food and counting calories. I would only eat three times a day nonetheless and never had snacks or seconds.

The only pants i have found so far that fit me are 28/32. Skinny jeans with 2 belts (one just for fashion.......) Work great for me and fit with my long hair and all that, but just aren't as nice at concealing diapers as well as I'd like. Plus, I'm not one to show mine off purposely or "accidentally" so that's kind of annoying.

Also, i have a really high metabolism, and anorexia triggered by depression (i guess) so that's also kind of the reason I'm this small.....

Hey, I'm not really sure what to say about your guilt but sizing wise it depends on waist size, I have a 22 inch waist and I comfortable fit into a babies diaper, but it depends where you are. I live in Ireland and the sizes could be different

if you cant say something nice about someone, please say nothing at all, is what I was always told.

That's all nice and awesome. It's also the kind of attitude that would allow WnM24/7 to still be here shitting up every subforum with his miserable, explicit, troll posts. That rule doesn't actually work in the real world, as it only functions if EVERYONE follows it. One person can bring the whole system down by abusing it. There's a reason forums have rules and countries have laws.

No one is treating him bad, only questioning the reality of his posts containing explicit descriptions of a non-ABDL willingly messing their diapers in front of him, while standing a foot from a toilet, when earlier in the thread she was having near breakdowns upon using the diaper. They also have unrealistic diaper sizing (not impossible, mind you, just unlikely), and sharing writing style traits with a teenager's fap material fantasies.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting in awhile and all the graphic details - i did explain up front that I felt guilty about taking pleasure in the fact that she needed to go in diapers - and truth be told I still enjoy the experience of being around her when she has a bad messy diaper. But at the same time her problem and my fascination with it has brought us closer sexually.

In any case, thank you all for your advice - my wife LOVES her Molicares, though the expense and sheer bulk of the diapers to be disposed of are something else. She refuses to buy cloth, and insists on disposables including the right to dispose of her diapers whenever and however she wants to (parking lots, nature areas). But her diapers protect her well and have given her self confidence. She still wears pantyhose and tights to help hide her diapers, which is awesome as I do have a hose fetish and she looks incredible in them. I do still get turned on when she has a bad accident. I was driving her to work one morning when she wasn't feeling well - she loaded her molicare with complete diarrhea which quickly escaped her diaper and ended up in her favorite black tights - she started sobbing and I returned home to help change her and dispose of her tights and diaper.

In any case, thanks for the assist!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the advice - I've ordered her some Molicare's, but she seems to be doing well with the Pampers. In fact, she's been through a ton of packages of them already - I've counted 5 big garbage bags full of her used Pampers that I've hauled down to the apartment dumpster for her - and they missed a dumpster pickup, so I'm running out of room in the dumpster! She's spening a fortune on diapers though - sure wish she'd agree to wear cloth. She'll actually quickly change a wet diaper if she thinks she feels a bowel movement coming on because she only wants to poop in a clean diaper. Like the other morning before church, she was running around in the off white sheer pantyhose I'd given her for Christmas. She didn't have her skirt on yet, so I just stood in the bathroom with her, admiring her sexy hose. She paused from doing her hair and looked down at her diaper - through the semi-sheerness of the top of her white pantyhose you could her Pampers quickly swell with yellow pee. "I have to change this - I think I'm going to #2 soon..." she said. "Why not save the cost of diaper and go in that one?" I asked. "Yuck!" was her only response, and she tossed her wet Pampers in the trash and pulled her pantyhose up carefully over her fresh Pampers. "I love these pantyhose you got me - Hanes Silk Reflections are my favorite!" She looked so incredible I embraced her and kissed her. I caressed her silky hose-covered little butt and patted her Pampers. Her stomach gurgled.."Here it comes". I kept my hand on her butt as she took a truly massive dump - it was sexy feeling her fill her diaper. But I looked in the mirror and saw that her Pampers had leaked and there was poop on her hose covered thigh! She started crying as a second wave of poop hit and her thigh got really soiled. I helped her change - carefully. Instead of trying to wash her new pantyhose she decided to flush them down the toilet. The messy diaper I put in the bag with the wet ones and took to the garbage along with a bunch of wipes. We still made it to church, but she wore tan pantyhose - I never got to see her in her nice white ones :(. Hopefully the new diapers will prevent her from soiling any more nice pantyhose.

Mainly quoted for posterity as there are too many points to address and most here should see them.

"Five big garbage bags...no room in dumpster"

• Like 1