LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curiosity

y0h

just curious about what it feels like to go in a diaper. I don't know if I will get into this completely. but, hey might as well try new things right? anyway, thats why I'm here. just my curiosity. and by the way. the reason I haven't gone out to buy any diapers is because I live with my mom still. so yeah can't sneak them in.

Welcome here, and there is only one way to find out! Yeah, I know it's hard to try and sneak diapers into a house when you live with your mom, and harder to sneak used ones out! Best thing I can say is prepair a place in your room first, some place well hidden where your mom won't find diapers if she goes through your room snooping or cleaning (check the posts for places where people store their diapers - there are some good ideas there). If you have your own car, perhaps keep some diapers locked away in the trunk or hidden under the back seat if possible, and only sneak in 3 at a time. Does your mom work or go out anyplace to buy groceries or visit friends? Those would be the time to sneak diapers in and out of the house.