LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone From Suffolk?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that depends what you class as middle :P

I do enjoy them and get the urge to wear and use them, but they do not "dominate" my life as such, nor do I get any incline to be AB (I don't dislike it in others, just isn't me)

Good job too in my situation! I wear them on the odd occasion I can get away with it, but would much prefer to be able to more and without worry. I wouldn't however want it 24/7!

How did you get into it?

I'm pretty much the same and I've been into them most, if not all of my life.

I'm pretty much the same and I've been into them most, if not all of my life.
Is very similar indeed, I personally believe that as a young baby I learnt that I get comfort and pleasure from wearing them rather than I did from my parents. Through young childhood I used to want to wear them but not really know why. As I got older it turned into the fetish I have now. In some respects I hate it, yet in others I love it. Have you ever been caught? Or wore them outside of your home?

Is very similar indeed, I personally believe that as a young baby I learnt that I get comfort and pleasure from wearing them rather than I did from my parents. Through young childhood I used to want to wear them but not really know why. As I got older it turned into the fetish I have now.

In some respects I hate it, yet in others I love it.

Have you ever been caught? Or wore them outside of your home?

I've never worm outside bi put I've been nearly caught on numerous occasions. Nowadays I wait till I'm alone

I've never worm outside bi put I've been nearly caught on numerous occasions. Nowadays I wait till I'm alone
I wish I had any "alone" time. It's something I no longer get! So tell me a bit more about yourself (if your willing) sir/madam (pm me if not, would be nice to chat to someone local)
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...