LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very New Mommy

Guest monksmommy

Guest monksmommy

hello i am very very new to all this. my best friend is my baby (lil_baby_monk). any info to help us out would be greatly appreciated. i want him to feel very safe and happy with me. :baby_sleeping:

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm a experienced ab, had a gf/mommy for 5 years. Unfortuntley I'm bipolar and I destroyed the relationship.. I'm on meds and have accepted that I'm bipolar. Now just trying to get my life straight. If you wanna ak me anything, go for it! I can offer you info from a babys point of view.

Guest monksmommy

thanks all! i really don't know what to ask LOL. i have been looking online for info and that is how i found this site for us. and like my baby said, he ordered books that should be here soon. the only thing that i won't do is changed his diaper but he understands that.

thanks again! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

MonksMommy,

Thanks for coming to this site and allowing us to try to answer your questions. We all have lines or limits to what we will do so don't worry about that at all. The main point is that I can see that you accept him for who he is and enjoy having a closer relationship because he is letting you into his innermost thoughts and desires. Besides this, you may also enjoy being the decision maker every now and then. That's a feature of AB activities more than DL stuff. Also, there can be more interaction and physical contact (aka "snuggling") with an AB than in other relationships.

It's very nice to have understanding GFs/Wives/Mommies on this site sharing their perspectives so once again, thank you!

Honu

Although I am not a mommy, I have had the honor/honour of having multiple mommies in my lifetime and if I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to call on me. I would be honored to assist you with answers to questions or direct you to resources where you can obtain those answers from a reliable souce. Have a very safe and Happy New Years and 2013.

Guest monksmommy

thanks all! i am reading 2 books that my baby bought recently. they give some incite into this world but we are learning slowly. we are going to be making some new clothes for him soon. he wants matching pjs for us too. LOL. thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a newish mommy too. I've been the mommy for almost two years now so you can definitely ask me anything. The best advice I've found is to communicate. Sometimes it's very difficult for the baby to talk about what he wants to do and how he wants to do it. Mine didn't want to be in charge, as many babies want to be surprised and taken care of, but we discovered if he shares his ideas of what he wants to do, I am still in control and dictate what we do so he doesn't really have control at all. It's important to take it slow and continually discuss what is wanted and what the limits are of both parties. It may be difficult and things may come to a head in ways you don't like (lots of times for us it becomes a tiff because we aren't on the same page and are equally confused of what each wants) but talking through it is key. This website helps a lot, both talking to parents and babies because they've experienced it in all sorts of ways. My baby likes to be punished and get into trouble, which is where my trouble lies because I'd rather be a nurturing and nice mommy over an angry and punishing mommy, but we make it work for us by working to combine the two so everyone's happy.

• 3 months later...

Dammitdale, just FYI, this part of the forum is not for babies looking for Mommies or Daddies, this is a section where Mommies and Daddies can talk with each other about issues with their AB's or DL's.