LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Del3832

Hi, I am a 37yrd male that gets really turned on by the thought of being humiliated in the company of a female or females, wearing nothing other than a pair of plastic pants. When I say humiliated I mean laughed at, insulted, spanked, odered to do things such as house work whilst wearing them and being yanked about in them. having them torn off me. I don't know if this would be classed as a fetish fantacy as I've always dreamed about it but never had the chance to turn it into a reality. I'm on my second marriage and both women have wanted no part in my desire for wearing plastic pants. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this wierd fantasy of mine?

Hi, I am a 37yrd male that gets really turned on by the thought of being humiliated in the company of a female or femalales wearing nothing other than a pair of plastic pants. When I say humiliated I mean laughed at, insulted, spanked, odered to do things such as house work whilst wearing them and being yanked about in them. having them torn off me. I don't know if this would be classed as a fetish fantacy as I've always dreamed about it but never had the chance to turn it into a reality. I'm on my second marriage and both women have wanted no part in my desire for wearing plastic pants. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this wierd fantasy of mine?

it sounds like youre after wife number three?

Hi, I am a 37yrd male that gets really turned on by the thought of being humiliated in the company of a female or femalales wearing nothing other than a pair of plastic pants. When I say humiliated I mean laughed at, insulted, spanked, odered to do things such as house work whilst wearing them and being yanked about in them. having them torn off me. I don't know if this would be classed as a fetish fantacy as I've always dreamed about it but never had the chance to turn it into a reality. I'm on my second marriage and both women have wanted no part in my desire for wearing plastic pants. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this wierd fantasy of mine?

Oh thats nothing i'm on my 12th cat..o of them wanted anything to do with digging up the ivy so i just moved onto the next....Heres a thought ask them if they are intrested first beforehand

I now know that's what I need to do, before it was something that I was shy of being up front about at first and by the time I had built up enough confidence had already fallen in love to much to give it up. I thought I would get by without this being part of the relationship but now realize it's part of me and has to be involved with whoever I'm with.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am a 37yrd male that gets really turned on by the thought of being humiliated in the company of a female or females, wearing nothing other than a pair of plastic pants. When I say humiliated I mean laughed at, insulted, spanked, odered to do things such as house work whilst wearing them and being yanked about in them. having them torn off me. I don't know if this would be classed as a fetish fantacy as I've always dreamed about it but never had the chance to turn it into a reality. I'm on my second marriage and both women have wanted no part in my desire for wearing plastic pants. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this wierd fantasy of mine?

You're not alone when it comes to wanting to be humiliated. I also like the idea of being force to wear plastic pants, or diapers and plastic pants in front of others. Being put into locking plastic pants would be an extra special treat.

• 4 years later...

I know it is poor form to cross-post but this fits here as well, even better than in the original thread so I will seek the Court's indulgence.

This is how it is used on me

rubber_diaper_panty.jpg

It us put under my diaper so I do not feel the cloth. it is cut so that the wet runs into the cloth between my legs but I must stand or situp to wet or the wet will go all over the place so If I am in bed, I must get up to wet like someone being trained to be dry at night. the inside is covered with baby powder so the material does not stick and rubs freely on my chastity area to make me have feelings. It even covers my flower to give it feelings It is pulled between my legs and fastened by hook and eye. it is said to help prevent diaper rash by having a waterproof barrier between most of the diaper and my chastity area so that, until I reall soak the diaper, which can take 8-10 hours, the wet does not touch me. No baby oil is put on me, only baby lotion and baby powder since oil damages the material. It is part of my rubber chastizement and, since it does not involve spanking, is considered a kind of treatment for girls. For many years I have seen many real little girls put rubber panties under their dollies' diapers, with or without rubber panties over the diaper and when I was little, this was used on little girls in my area and called "rubber diaper" and was used on me as a little girl when I was almost 7 and a few more times after that