LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting To Trade For Small Ab Clothing

DaisyABDL

I really would love to trade some of the things I have for small sized AB clothing.

Bibs, Booties, onesies, rompers, overalls, baby shirts, dresses, diaper covers, ect.

I have a lot of diapers, and clothing in the same size and bigger I would like to trade for.

I don't know if you would be interested in any of these items:

I have a hello kitty pajama set, hello kitty diaper bag, hello kitty house slippers, size 7 pampers, pullups boys and girs 4t-5t, some booty shorts and a red xl kids sleeper with shiny snow flakes on them.

I would be interested in trading any of these items for a small onsie or any other size small clothing or diapers.

I only have 2 size small onesies :-/ I have no trouble finding hello kitty stuff in my size or sleepers...I fit in toddler clothing I also have no issue getting pull ups.

I am more looking for something that I can't buy at target. Like custom AB things and onesies. I don't have a lot of "small" diapers most of mine are a medium because that is as small as they make them :(

Hi DaisyABDL,

I have many one-of-a-kind diaper covers made for me by a very special seamstress, and I'm also a size small adult. They are all super nice and in excellent condition. Maybe we could trade. I can post some pics of what I have on my Photobucket site so you can see. How does that sound?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DaisyABDL,

I have many one-of-a-kind diaper covers made for me by a very special seamstress, and I'm also a size small adult. They are all super nice and in excellent condition. Maybe we could trade. I can post some pics of what I have on my Photobucket site so you can see. How does that sound?

I would love to see some photos!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to throw this out... My wife and I are in the process of launching a website specifically for "extra little" littles - PetiteAB.com (not live yet, still developing) - our first and foremost priority is to offer a high-quality (on the same level as Bambino) disposable for the under-32" crowd, and we're also sourcing (and she is sewing furiously) lingerie, baby clothes, and other items that folks in that size range have trouble finding.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a full time Adult Baby and I get most of my clothes from Auntie V's Special Clothing. She will custom make clothes to your measurements. I'm also small and have no fit problems with her clothes.