LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things I'd Like To Trade (I Have These Things!)

DaisyABDL

Okay here are some items that have become less exciting to wear and I would like to trade them.

1 - red size small womens footed sleeper with a monkey on it and monkey feet. (Nick & Nora - from Target)

I love this item, however I have worn it a lot and really wish to just trade it for something new exciting at this point.

2 - Cloth diapers (LARGE)

I get gifts from time to time, and not too long ago I was 25lbs heavier...so I guess when people sent things they assumes I was that big. They have been used as props for clips and even just to add thickness. I would change for anything worth the time and money it takes to ship it out.

3 - Various costumes (one size, small, medium, and large)

I have a large collections of Halloween, school girl, and other costumes. I have used them plenty between clips and going out....now it's time to trade them out with something I haven't worn so much.

4.) Baby Pants buttery onesie (unisex medium)

I have never worn this I have never been a medium in onesies I am a definite small. Would love to trade for something that fits.

There are other things I have but this is all that really comes to mine....I have tons of womens dresses and shoes I no longer wear since I lose weight.

• 1 month later...

I like the onsie i been wanting one for a long time i have nothing but diapers and some money if your willing for money how much would you charge or what not plz feel free to email me @ matthewj1831@gmail.com..