LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guten Tag, Bonjour, Etc.

Well, I've been coming to this site for a while now and have finally gotten around to registering on the forum, so why not post here? I couldn't think of a good reason, thus the post.

Why am I here?!?

Well, I must admit I'm excited to talk to other AB/DL's in a relaxed atmosphere as we have here. I don't really know anyone else who shares this particular interest with me so this should be fun! What else is there to tell? Let's leave it at this for now, I'm sure you've heard it all before, besides I'm interested in learning about you people! In any case, I think it's time to take a look around and see what's up, so hopefully I'll see you around!

Later!

Welcome TheKid!! You don't need a good reason to post, just a reason will do, lol. Seriously, glad to have you as a member, you came to the right site to meet other like-minded people. You're right about it being relaxed around here, but it does get a little dramatic at times too. Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.