LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24X7X24

DavidMW

Aftermath –

I’ve been out of the diapers now for a few days. It still feels kind of strange, but I'm resisting the temptation to diaper up.

Especially during the last couple weeks of my diaper wearing, using the diaper was becoming automatic, and I wasn’t having to focus much on keeping things “relaxed down there

• 2 weeks later...

One last aftermath update.

It's been almost two weeks since I ended the 30 days. No more accidents like the one in the bar, although there have been a few times that felt like I was about to start leaking. When in relaxed mode, it usually feels like a slow motion release where (not sure how else to describe it) I can feel the pee start making its way towards the exit. That would give me enough warning to remind me to focus on keeping things relaxed. (The surprise wettings miss that part.) And if I'm not in diapers, it's a reminder to clench. I have felt that less and less in the days since stopping the diapers, and very rarely this week.

No sleep wettings at all, which I'm a bit surprised by. But my body has been very good about waking me up - a lot - when I need to pee. Although I have a nice terry/vinyl mattress protector that I got with the mattress, I don't think running it through the wash every morning would be good for the backing, so I added my low cost protection option to the bed before I started this - a standard shower curtain is about the size of a queen size mattress and is easily wiped up when the sheets are in the wash.

I decided I could take that off this morning. I actualy decided it yesterday, so last night I diapered up before going to bed, first time in diapers since I ended the 30 days. I ended up getting almost 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I woke up dry, but I did take advantage of the diaper a few times over the next couple hours before getting up.

I got cleaned up and am diapered again for the morning. My normal Saturday AM ritual often includes a diaper as I usually go out for breakfast and then run my routine weekly errands. I originally planned to go without diapers for a month after the extended wearing period. But that would have just been silly. My first week-long extended wear I stayed out of diapers for a while after that. This time, I've been trying to resist the temptation ever since I got out. Resistance is futile.

• 3 months later...