LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

Hi all..I am tired from taking 2-4 mile walks every day since Saturday when it wasn't freezing in my area. Today it is raining and I plan to spend the day in wearing my new cloth diaper all day, but using pads underneath if necessary. It is warm and snug. I have a lot of catching up to do reading and doing research for some writing I want to do (I have had articles published here and there over the years.)

Hope all have a great day!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) Hi all it is the start of another wonderfull day for all us babies, freshly diapered and smelling nice, i have to catch up on a lot of work today, have let it slip these last couple of days, been busy in chat room and answering posts, but alas have to drag myself away and try to do some work, will check in regular during the day, hope to talk to all my new friends later, if you read this lulu hope you are a bit happier now and i look forward to seeing you in the chatroom,.

have a good day all.

Pampers. :)

Yes, I am happier as there are sufficient for me new posts to read when I come here in the morning to not feel so alone. This is the only board that has regular posters everyday. Still a lot more viewers to posters. Perhaps if viewers/lurkers knew of the way we can ignore flamers some more would post as well.

hi everyone, i hope everyone is having a great day. im going to try to get caught up on work today as i was kinda lazy yesturday. But i have a tena super, and two depend boosters on today so i can get something done. I'll be checking in from time to time, and probably leave the chat window open when I can. sorry i missed you earlier lu lu some day well hook up in chat. so have a good day all see you all soon :D

hi everyone, i hope everyone is having a great day. im going to try to get caught up on work today as i was kinda lazy yesturday. But i have a tena super, and two depend boosters on today so i can get something done. I'll be checking in from time to time, and probably leave the chat window open when I can. sorry i missed you earlier lu lu some day well hook up in chat. so have a good day all see you all soon :D

Hi all. Hope you all have a snug warm day and weekend. I am going to spend the day studying a book on a subject I want to write about then watching film noir videos. Also I am very happy as I got my Federal tax refund into my account, direct deposit. I always worry that I have made a mistake putting in the numbers on the online tax forms and the refund will go into the wrong account, part of the clumsiness I wrote about before.

Just saying hi and having a new post for those who read all of yesterday's posts. I am glad my time consuming binge of two weeks ago really is over. I just have this and two more sites that are AB/DL owned bookmarked for daily contact.

Have a great day all.

good morning every one first i would like to say im sorry for those of you who were trying to talk to me in chat last night, the darn phone kept ringing, and people were coming over and i should have just said bye for the night. well you know how those things go. I have a lot of work, piling up that im trying to get caught up on this morning, and ill be checking in from time to time.

have a great day, I know i will, i used extra powder this morning, and i can smell it now.

keep your diapers snug, and a smile on your face :rolleyes: digger

Im finally trying Abri-form medium X-plus after waiting for weeks to get some! :)

They are very very good nappies, but they're not as thick as people made them out to be. They're not particularly thicker than say, Tena or Tender care.

Still very absorbant though, and very comfy and nice looking too! :lol:

Hi.

Not been here in a while...

Nice to see activity here though...

I just had the best dream in monts...

When I woke up I was unsure what happened last night..

Bummer it was a dream..

In my dream I tod my wife about my fetish.. n`she asked what dipers I preferred... smiling and comforting me..

I showed her my toiletpaper-draped towel-diapers..

She put them on and then gave em back for me to put them on..

I got it between my legs before I woke up..

Going to wear them soon again I think..

- But not ready to tell just yet.. Well

Hi all, hope you are all doing well. I have been busy taking care of things, and haven't wanted to do my AB playing quite a few days. Tomorrow though is a holiday with bad weather predicted. I am going to put on my big cloth diaper, suck on my binky and play all day.