What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<_<<_<

Just for an interesting post me wanna know what nappy/diaper people are wearing now to see whats the most popular diaper?

Me in Attends Special Care rite now and its rather wet. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BabyTonz

@ the moment I am in a 10-15 huggies drynites but have supplies on order hurry up bloody post.

I usually buy from keys medical

just bought from drylife washables looking forwards to trying them out.

• 3 months later...

[i haven't had a chance to read all of this thread, but I like what I have read and think it would be a nice idea to revive it, what say you all?]

Good morning everyone, just a quick visit before work, it's almost 9am here in England, but I don't have to be at the grindstone until 11am. :P

Love & Light

Dolly

I hope no-one minds if I bump this thread up, coz it would be good to get some replies to it.

I'm saying Good Morning, even though I haven't been to bed yet (just going in a min as I've got work in a few hours) but I hope some of you will be here when I briefly check in again after a few hours zzzzzzzzzz

Hope you're all ok. Wet or dry, whatever makes you comfy!

Dolly

Wow,

that's one heck of a nice idea! I wake up in the morning and look for new topics and such, it's a great idea to have a place to come and just say "Hello"!

True, I'm finding this rather late at night (for me), but tomorrow I'll be sure to check in and say HI (that is, if it's okay with everybody else). Oh, anyone who would care to e-mail me can find me at canitvic@yahoo.com (the canit part is to remind me to keep it short).

T.T.F.N.

Vic

I like the check in idea, Im at work right now, just looking thru some paperwork and getting back into it after having monday off. Monday was a holiday so I slept in after having thanksgiving at my place. After I was showered I put on a diaper and chilled and watched TV. My g'f got out of the shower and as normal when she see's me in a diaper she gets in the mood. So we made love. After wards we had to do some running around. Later on I met my friends to watch the Steelers beat the Changers. All and all it was a good day.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you abradley and everyone else here from Canada. :) Sounds like you had a fab day.

Hi Dldad, I'm glad I don't have to get up for work at silly-o-clock like you :D I hope there's an upside to it and you get to finish nice and early to enjoy what's left of the daylight. It's dark here now when I get out of work at 6pm.

Dolly

Leafs won last night, not a big hockey fan but its good to see my home team do well. Im just at work (most of my replys will say that) looking at how much paperwork I have to do... and not really wanting to so Im going to choose my picks for the office football pool.