LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

I finally found a Med supply store that carries Attends nearby. So that's what they have me in now. They are a little big but OHHHhhh so much nicer than Depends. They have leaked but it was mostly do to the size being to big and my faulty taping work. When put on right there seems to be no limit to what these things can hold! And Oh so bulky between the legs. I like to pretend that I'm being forced to where them as punishment.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

Woke up in a very wet Babykins adult contour diaper (velcro) and snap vinyl pants. Mummy not here to change me so I had to shower alone and get to work.

Cotton terry contour nappy at the moment, dry for now but maybe not later.

At the moment, very thick cloth, from early this morning and preaty soggy. Need to do some shopping so will change to disp., probably depends nighttime. :closedeyes:

Well IM wearing right now ,two Attends Super briefs(doubled them up), they are nice and crinkly white, and nice and thick feeling between my legs... And to top it off a crinkly pair of white shiny plastic pants... :D

It's morning here in the west & I'm in a dry cloth diaper with a cloth liner sitting here drinking my coffee. It feels so good having the cotton wrapped around me and the padding between my legs. It won't stay dry for long and then I'll have that warm wet feeling that also feels so good. Have a great day everyone.

Stay Warm & Wet

Sonny

In a soaking Attends (white w/3 tape) and baby print plastic pants. Also my new cars and bulldozers Kozy Komfy sleeper, which is also kinda wet. Should have changed before breakfast! In a hotel room in SE Asia. Yes the room service delivery guy saw my sleeper... I don't think (?) he heard the crinkly sounds underneath... :P