What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Richard,

Right now I'm wearing a cloth diaper with a cloth insert - both homemade. Two pair of plastic panties - inner ones yellow and outer pink. I'm also wearing a bra but don't have my onesie on. Yeah, I'm a guy - just like the feeling of wearing a bra... :)

Just a diaper with plastic coating its a little wet I been cleaning the insides out

Store Brand--Rexall Diaper with tabs with a Goodnight pull up inside as a liner, ripped off the backing. I've peed 4 times and still can pee more. Love the sound of the diaper it's so noisy!!

So thick between my legs! All nice and warm. Going to sleep in my lovely wet diaper.

A wet Angelfluff extra heavy cloth diaper, with an Edley birdseye folded in 3rds liner and polka dot plastic pants.

Im at my Aunties rite now and Im wearing slightly smelly pullups and a light blue tracksuit and shirt, when I say slightly smelly i mean I wouldnt say messy but I pooped a lil (my young cousins are here and even though they know I wear nappies, I don't want to be changed in front of them as the older 1 is almost 10 years younger than me and doesnt need nappies)