LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

December 2012 Meeting

Crinklebritches

Hello All,

If I forget to post, we always meet the second Saturday of each month.

Monthly Meet

When: 08-December-2012, 12:00 PM (High Noon)

WHERE: Starbucks - Park Central Mall, downtown Phoenix.

3110 North Central Avenue

Phoenix AZ

Attire:

Since this is a public social gathering, please dress appropriately. We keep it normal attire so that everyone can feel welcome. Even though the dress is casual, we all know we crinkle underneath. :thumbsup: (ok.. some of us :rolleyes: )

Besides the Coffee Meet, there are some Great stuff happening in AZ for AB/DL's and Littles:

• APEX S.I.G. - Littles Circle: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
  • 2 months later...

I have been to a few gatherings/parties etc, and met many AB/DL type people in my travels since I first discovered this whole 'thing' back in 2000. yeah it's nerve racking for a bit, but you get over it quickly. I have made many new friends as well in the process :) So as they say....It's all good.

I have wanted to 'pop over' to these Phoenix Arizona coffee meets, but for me to just 'pop' over involves a 6-8 hour drive each way...which is a L*O*N*G drive...and kind of comes out to an expensive cup of coffee, even by Starbucks standards :P and all this also ties up a good chunk of time for me to take off of work, since they usually meet up on a Saturday...Soooo I think my 'popping' out that way might have to wait a bit more until I work out something better. I guess I could fly...but that involves an airport visit and then a car rental etc...just mor hassle and expense..driving makes more sense and in the end is actually more fun...since I love to drive anyways.

It sounds like fun though, and if there are more people there from other places like Glen was, that makes it even that much more fun! :D

So until then, I'll just sit here and read the monthly reports that get posted here and think that I have to make my way out there ...someday...who knows...it might happen sooner then later, just be warned! :P

thanks for posting and I'll keep reading the updates! :thumbsup: