LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding The Smell Of A Wet Diaper

Is there any recipes for deodorising from natural substances. I will be using a pad and plastic underwear for the beginning of my diaper training.

My idea is starting with urination so that I could just ring it out over the toilet. A lot of my friends know that I don't use the urinal due to a shy bladder so it won't be a big change. It will just be a challenge to relax when I go n my diaper.

Wear aftershave/ perfume and use talc in the diaper. Also drink ALOT of water, as mine only really smell if I've been in them for 6+ hours and am dehydrated.

Morning/overnight pee always smells, just I love the pee smell though.... Others probably won't though.

Get some rose scented water at WalMart and put it in a container on one of those small warmers. It will not make the smell of night wetting go away but will add a flower smell that masks it when someone is there. If you do not mind an open flame (which I do) you can use a rose-scented candle

Nullo or chlorophyll tablets or capsules or tablets will help with the odor or urine, feces, and body odor in general. It won't eliminate everything, and more water will help, but they work pretty well (though your poop will turn greenish). If there's a GNC near you, try their triple-chlorophyll gel-caps.