LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Essex!

k4rak

Bonjourno everybody, I've lurked about this site (my favourite ABDL site) for a few years and finally decided to create an account.

I am a 19 year old DL from Essex, UK. I go to college and am attempting to go to university next year, studying Health and Social care and Psychology A-levels. The plan is to be a paramedic or army medic, maybe even move to the states

I drive a Yamaha Aerox (called Roxy) and am currently saving up to get a car. I wear nappies as often as I can but I have to order them online (the choice in shops in the UK is terrible) and my favourite brand is Molicare Super Plus.

I have Xbox live too if anybody wants to get killed at CoD or Guitar Hero :)

I used to have a Speedfight 2 at 16, followed by an RS125 at 17.

I went a different way though i got my full bike license at 17 instead of car and bought a GSXR750.

Wasnt until i was 19 that i got my car license.

Bikes are better ;)

Alex: Army is an if-all-else-fails jobby, I have family in the forces, they've told me stories of how bad it can get.

Infernus: I do love my ped but I wanna move on, plus mumsie wants me off two wheels asap because I got head-onned by a white van man :/ claimed, won and got a brand new bike but still!

Swear its the best feeling when the traffic is sooooo backed up and you just cruise past everything like mwahahaha.

One of my best friends has a RS125, they're very nice but its a little scary haha, especially in the icey weather lately. Plus no seat space :(

Pleasure to meet you both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...