LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unique Messing Experience

Hey, had an unexpected and fun time filling my pants today. I typically only have to go in the mornings but today was different. I started early at work and was home by early afternoon. My roommates were both gone until evening so I figured at the very least I'd have solid afternoon of diaper time . I got home and put on an M4 while doing some emailing. I practiced the drums for about an hour and while practicing got a strong urge to go. It felt so great to just go sitting at the drums and not stop what I was doing. The Abena held up well. I continued for another hour or so before changing, into another diaper of course. I plan to try and repeat this experience again . It was lots of fun

Anyone have any good stories. What's a favorite activity or place to enjoy poopy diapers?

Cheers

carsfan

I've been urinary incontinent since I was 12, but recently have been experiencing some unexpected accidents at the other end. Yesterday I was practicing the piano and made a huge mess in my diapers. I take chlorophyll tablets and stool softener on a regular basis so if I do have an accident it feels more like being a baby. Yep! That mess just filled my diapers, going up the front and back while I played "Here Comes Santa Clause!" The best part was Mommy walking past, sniffing, and checking the back of my diaper to see if I was messy! :baby_smiley3: She whispered in my ear: "You're only supposed to do that when Mommy regresses you, silly boy!" If I could have had an erection, I would have! Her comment when she was helping me get changed? "Nobody should have that much poop in them!"

Why does it feel so good to fill our diapers? I don't know, but I hope that happens again soon!

• Like 1

I can't mess at home (far too bait) so its a rare blessing for me when I can.

My favourite (and basically only way) I can mess is by going for a long ride on my moped out into the sticks, I try and 'save up' for a good day, then mess as I drive. Feels intense, as it spreads up and down because you kinda straddle the seat. Also its fantastic as the coldness of the air upon my legs contrasts with the warmness of the nappy.

Bit of a nightmare waddling into a service station as none of the ones around my area are big, so you gotta walk in and ask to use it, quite embarassing. Totally worth it.

This has only happened twice but as I get a car in the next few months I look forward to a squishy road trip :D