LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All From Vietnam

MrE

Just found this website and thought I'd join. I've been an active DL now for over 10 years and am a member of ADISC though rarely post there.

I live in Vietnam now though am not Vietnamese and originally from a country in Europe. I'm married and my wife knows about my other interests so I'm not really here for playmates or any of that stuff. Look forward to chatting to some of you and maybe finding out some more info about more diapers in Asia. (There's only limited local brands of Adult diapers in Vietnam that are ok bit it'd be nice to try some other brands)

Anyway been reading and lurking on some of the forum topics for a bit and the stories and topics seem more relevant to me than other forums so I'm looking forward to occasionally adding my 2 cents (or 500 VND if we're talking about Vietnam) to the discussion.

Welcome!

As for diapers in Asia, I've heard there's a Thai diaper that's supposed to be the best in the world.

Vietnam seems to be a beautiful country from what I've read and seen online.

Yes I think I'm the only DL here. Never heard of a Vietnamese person into the same thing but it might happen one day. I'll go on a hunt for the legendary Thai Adult diaper. If it's the 'certainty' brand they have then I'd say it's not all that great but had quite a unique design. I want to find and try some of the ones made in China

Nice Diaper is in China and makes PUL based reusable (cloth) products. Possibly reusable products are more in demand in the region for the adult sizes and that's what is restricting the market for disposibles. In the US, the main market driver is mild incontinence and most of the market is filled by thin, discrete, low capacity products. You'll see many of the people here end up mail ordering to get high capacity or special prints.

Good luck and let us know how the search goes for the legendary Thai diaper! I lived in Thailand for 3 years and never heard of it, but that was a long time ago and with an ex-wife who wasn't supportive.

Good Morning, Viet Nam! (I always wanted to say that...I did actually meet Adrian Cronauer once....nice guy though he states the only thing in common with him and the movie was that he was in Viet Nam).

• 7 years later...

Hi. I know this thread is really old but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. Are you still living in Vietnam? I came across this thread by googling "Vietnam diapers". I'm from America but I have been living in Vietnam for the past year and I'm just looking for like-minded people to chat with. I hope you are still around. Have a great day!