LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Coming Out...

Slim

hi! so I don't really know if I consider myself an Ab or DL, or the difference ha but I figured it was time to seek out and meet new people that enjoy similar interests! That brought me here so I hope to be able to find out a little more about myself and make some new friends along the way ^_^...Questions or comments? well I don't bite

Welcome to the forum! ^.^

AB means Adult Baby. Generally someone who likes to be treated like a child or a baby, with varying degrees of specific intrests.

DL means Diaper Lover. This is just someone who likes to wear nappies for various reasons, largely for sexual kinks.

Most of us, myself included, are a little bit of both. :3 Hope you find a place here! *offers a warm, fresh cookie*

Hehe. It IS weird, but that is the point. Weird makes us all unique, so I would be more insulted if someone said I wasn't weird. My advice is to think that way, it makes life so much more interesting when you want to be strange and beautiful people. :3

Also, I might be drooling over your pic a lil bit. Forgive me for the wetness outside my pants... o.o

hi! so I don't really know if I consider myself an Ab or DL, or the difference ha but I figured it was time to seek out and meet new people that enjoy similar interests! That brought me here so I hope to be able to find out a little more about myself and make some new friends along the way ^_^...Questions or comments? well I don't bite

You don't bite? Are you teething? :smiley-baby-boy: Maybe you need a pacifier. Anyway, welcome to Daily Diapers. Have fun here.