LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Essex Southend - Baby Boy For Daddy

baby bing

Dear all,

This happens to be my first forum post on this forum, but that is because i have always found it hard on what to say on these type of forums.

I am a baby boy in Southend-on-sea and can drive up to 20 miles away from home for a meet and greet.

I have been looking for a daddy for almost 2 years now and found some really good on-line daddies, and some creepy people.

Well here goes..

My Interests

I like to wear and use nappies to their full potential. but doesn't all have to be in the same nappy. I like to act like a 2 year old when ever I am with another AB/DL. I prefer not having to change a daddy, but can do if I had to. I love to use pacifiers, bottles, bibs, and anything babyish. I have a set of reins that I would love for a daddy to hold me on. To be treated like a baby boy, with no privillages at all, apart from the pc as require it for my business.

My Favourite Diapers

I have 3 diapers so far that I am liking. and this is in order of preference.

1) cuddles

2) Tena Slip

3) cushies.

My Turn Off's

A Daddy that constantly wants sexual activity, I don't mind this every once in a while but not every day, and especially on the first meet.

A Daddy that will not check a nappy often, like a baby should be. A daddy that is insistent on web cam, every single time we speak.

What I would daddy to be like?

A Daddy that is happy to try something new.

A Daddy that is happy to check a nappy whereever we are.

A Daddy who can set ground rules that must be obided by.

A Daddy that has a set of rules for a baby.

If this interests you, please reply to this message, and include where abouts you live. and add me to yahoo or msn. These are listed on my profile page.

Archived