LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Guy Thinks I Will Burnout With My Mother Role.

annee

I truly enjoy the bond I have with my boyfriend.

Last night while I was bathing him he told me that he was worried that I grow tired of all this. I told him I love caring for him. I do love the mommy time I get to have with him. We have talked about this with my therapist. He has said his fear is that I will burn out with this. The thing that has come out is that this fills void in me. I am a controlling person. I am also a caring person. We made an agreement with my therapist that if at any time if me or him wants to take a brake that we will both stop and talk about it. So this morning he told me that he wants to stop wearing disposable diapers and just wear cloth diapers. The thing he was afraid of was that I would be doing more wash. Well to tell the truth I like using cloth a lot more because I can always make better fit. For me the act of folding a flat diaper into a perfect fitting diaper feels so much more rewarding than taping on a one size fits all diaper. When I diaper him it is an act of love that is kind of magic. It is like he becomes my child who is need of mothers love and care. I get such a charge out of it.

Well, if Annee's profile is accurate, she's probably beyond her childbearing years, though adoption is always a possibility.

It's always nice to hear about a natural maternal figure like you, Annee - but as you mentioned, it's probably a good idea to put checks in place should things change. Sort of like a 'safe word', so if one of you begins to feel that there's something wrong, you have a way to share it without being afraid of it ruining the relationship. Safewords are not just for the submissive, they're for the dominant too.

I feel like my little may have been insecure at the beginning of our relationship. How long have you guys been together? Other than telling him how you love it, what you love about it, and how it makes you feel... there's not much you can do. I mean, it sounds great that you guys are okay with breaking from it if it ever gets stale- that's probably a good thing, and no relationship should be centered around it. You could ask him why he thinks you'd ever get bored of it? A good, deep talk might help you both understand each other's side of it.

If you don't mind my asking, how does your time as a Mummy and baby affect your relationship on an adult to adult level.

I'm very very lucky that the true love of my life is happy to help me enjoy some time in nappies (when we get a quiet house) but I really worry that any night time I spend padded up means that we won't have 'adult' intimate time. That she will powder and dress me as a favour for me but miss out on what she would like to do and me being in a nappy and plastic pants stops her enjoying our time together.

I'd never want this 'thing' to come between our great relationship, and obviously I get much more out of wearing and wetting than she ever will 'making' me, and maybe she sees it as a chore.

The day my OH says she does nt like doing 'it' with me is the day I give this DL life up, she means far more to me than this 'thing' and I'd never risk all the happy years ahead I'm planing to spend with her.

So, are you able to seperate your life together into two parts, or is it now strictly Mummy & Baby time for you?

• 3 weeks later...

At this point we are very open. He has since told me he truly loves what we have. He said he was most afraid I would get burned out. I do love the maternal role I have with him. He also told me that this has just seemed to good to be true.

"Burnout" is possible with anything, but it doesn't seem likely here :D I can certainly understand his concerns- nobody would like finally finding their personal nirvana only to lose it because of someone else's actions afterward :( You both seem to be taking the right approach to prevent that, so reassure him that this is not in your plans and that no matter what you will both always work through everything together, then follow through with that B) We all need that kind of reassurance occasionally- it's a human thing as much as an AB thing :thumbsup:

Bettypooh