LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Got My Wish

ok so,me and my gf are abdl with a dom/sub bondage/ watersport fetish.... we have had some tough times lately with lots of arguing and such like....

so in a nut shell, i mentioned a catheter for some fun nappy wetting times, and now ive been told im going 24/7....

ive had a mass of nappies, catheters, soaker pads, creams, plastic pants, powders and everthing im gonna need to keep me 24/7 in nappies for a long time bought for me...ive been told that im not to change till im wet enough to warrant changing, regardless of weather i smell or not. she has stated that she is watching the amount of nappies im going through and if i cant do it sparingly ill be issued with my changes in the morning. ive been bought a new changing bag and now i have to go and physically check my nappy to see if it needs changing... im never dry anymore and i often feel the warm wetness spreading around my bum and there is nothing i can do about it......... i actually need my nappies.......... it feels so embaressing when i feel my bum get wet and then i start to smell..... its so embarressing knowing im always thickly nappied now.... im under her total control and I LOVE IT BIG TIME.....

im trully incontinent... i am so happy i feel like my life is complete now........

is anybody else out there giong through the same?

• 2 months later...