LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings From Winchester In England!

Good evening,

I am a three year old little boy from Winchester in England. I live with my daddy, although he sometimes wants to be my big (SIX years old!!!) brother. I may be a big toddler at the age of three but I still wet the bed at night and need to wear nappies. I don't mind, I like nappies. I have lots of toddler clothes and I am perfectly at ease going out and about in childish clothing. I like to cuddle my teddy bear, play with my toys, and make new friends.

When I'm obliged to be grown-up I'm a professional wine and food writer, which really isn't very toddler-like. I only do it part time, but I'm quite popular and have a reasonable following. I know more about wine than is perhaps reasonable.

One of the other things I do with my time is act as a media volunteer for the UK charity Rethink. I have paranoid schizophrenia and they seem to think I'm highly articulate talking about it on the radio, TV, etc.

Pleased to meet you all!

Davy.

LOL Not sure, whatever age my 'Mummy' tells me.

I hope to be dressed in a thick nappy and a comfy pair of plastic pants to celebrate.

I read that you dress as your little self when you leave the house. Any funny looks or comments?

The only comments I get are from shop keepers I am on friendly terms with - the baker, butcher, sweet shop owner and cheese-monger will often say I'm looking particularly cute today if I'm nicely dressed. My daddy also likes to dress in 'relaxed' clothing and we have a ready supply of banter so the baker and cheese-monger call us 'the kids' when we enter their shops. It's all very friendly, but then I am very friendly. I am a good customer to these people and so they like to see me happy and relaxed. I've never noticed anyone staring at me in a way that might be real, but then I have paranoid schizophrenia so sometimes it is difficult to tell how random strangers are reacting to me :thumbsup: I've never had a bad reaction from dressing little or cuddling my teddy in any situation at all.... lots of people like Toast the teddy :)

I'm fairly often around the Winchester area and I know it quite well - lovely little town (well, city due to the cathedral?). Some really nice places - the park up the steep hill behind the statue, the park next to the city hall, the cathedral grounds themselves etc.

Also no shortage of excellent pubs - one called the Royal Oak just off the high street used to do a quiz every Thursday night if I recall - not sure if it is still going on as its been years since I went, but it was fun when I got a chance to go. I'm not sure how they'd react to an adult dressed as a kid though - it's quite a conservative town I think. Also ... a LOT of churches. Seems like there is a few on every major street!

I fully understand if you'd rather not say - particularly in a public forum such as this - but where abouts in Winchester are you?

Hello Zander,

Winchester is, indeed, lovely. Moving here from a horrible area of London was one of the best moves of my life - life is incomparably more pleasant. It's almost exactly one year since we got our flat here.

We live near the Great Hall in a new building by the Peninsula Square old barracks. It's a freaking triple-A place to live. The Westgate pub (best breakfast in Winchester) is 2 minutes 40 seconds away from us - BEEZER!

Maybe see you about sometime...

Davy.

We live near the Great Hall in a new building by the Peninsula Square old barracks. It's a freaking triple-A place to live. The Westgate pub (best breakfast in Winchester) is 2 minutes 40 seconds away from us - BEEZER!

Peninsula Square -- I looked for a flat / home around there about a year ago ... funny old world 'eh? Anyway, lets just say the only options were a few hundred grand above my price range :P ..."It's a freaking triple-A place to live" - I don't doubt it - although parking must be a bugger unless you've got a reserved space somewhere.

The other half and I went to an infantry museum near there a while back, I think it was actually in the barracks if you enter from the law courts end, but my memory might be failing me.

Is the Westgate the one on the mini-roundabout at the top of the High Street? (i.e. adjacent to the road that leads to the station and a few mins walk down hill from the hosptial and prison?). If so, wow - never realised it was a B&B/hotel as well. I've had a couple of pints in there. The pics of it I found on my quick web-seach look like it is the same one, but I thought it was painted red not blue - maybe its changed and I haven't noticed.

We have a parking space but no car! Living in London didn't lend itself to car ownership and now we don't have the cash.

The Westgate is the boozer by the miniroundabout. Food is great, beer not so interesting.

The military museums are just outside our building - we haven't been to them yet. But we go and sit in Peninsula Square regularly as it is such a relaxing location.

We've got a great shortcut to the High Street through the Great Hall, which is fun.

I'm very happy here:)

I guess you're fortunate enough to avoid the drunken students howling and crawling their way up the high street in the early hours of a Wednesday/Thursday/Friday morning then ;) for me that was the only downside I've found to staying in that neck of the woods. That said, good to know the move from London worked out and you're happy. I'm kind of ending up the other way - spending much of my time in London these days.

BTW: If you've not tried it, the Go Ape course over in Southampton is good fun. A tad expensive for a day out - but its in a beautiful park and the zipline, cargo nets and tree-top wires make it worth doing once if you've not done it before. You will get a little bit muddy if you go, so dress accordingly. EDIT: Not sure how you'd get there without a car though - train to Southampton Airport Parkway and get a cab maybe?

Business takes me to Town quite regularly, but it's lost any allure it ever had. When the train pulls into Winchester station on the way home I feel a great sense of relief.

Our only two trips to Southampton so far have been to go to a butcher and Ikea to get stuff for the bedroom. It's the best bedroom I've ever had, I feel at ease in it: http://toddlerism.com/2012/05/adult-baby-bedroom/

Let me know if you are ever in the area, I'm sure entertainment can be arranged:)

hi

If you've got nothing to say, why bother posting? You've been spamming the forums with one and two-word posts a lot recently:

post-33739-0-27824600-1352060866_thumb.p ... and from earlier in the year... post-33739-0-46676100-1352061192_thumb.p

How about actually taking part in the discussions?

Sorry if this is little off-topic or if I'm just being over sensitive ... this stuff just irritates me.

post-33739-0-27824600-1352060866_thumb.p

post-33739-0-46676100-1352061192_thumb.p