LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grand Theft Auto 5 (Official Release Date)

jonoz

NICE! Been waiting for this one since I beat GTA IV last year! I plan on getting this game when it comes out next spring!!!!

BabyChris121675

Yeah same here, right when its available to pre-order I'm going to be right on it haha! :thumbsup:

IIRC you've been able to pre order it at some places (namely Gamestop) for the past few months :P

I'm looking forward to it. The Ballad of Gay Tony was more of a return to the "You're actually coming up in the world" style. Sure, San Andreas took it a bit too far sometimes (infiltrating the equivalent of area 51? Stealing a military jet? All to return to "bangin wit yo homies an shit"? Seriously?) but through vanilla GTA4 I didn't really get much a sense of "When am I going to do something...big?"

Now look what you've made me do, I'm going on tvtropes! >.<

Well, the game is going back to San Andreas, I can't wait to see what the modern version of San Andreas is. From what I've been told by friends who know friends is that the map is going to be FIVE times larger than GTA IV's map and you will be able to fly planes again. I have no idea if it's just Los Santos or if all three cities from San Andreas will be in it.

I am excited about this game as I have been since I first saw the trailer a year ago. I have been waiting paitently for the release date ever since I saw said trailer.

I can't waiit to explore things in that game and check out the freeways, infrastructure and locales. That was the thing I loved most about San Andreas- IV was OK on that but the map to me was rather small compared to the San Andreas map on my PS2. I plan on buying this game- I am actually thinking of breaking my rule on not spending more than 40 bucks on one thing unless it's my diapers- I am paranoid about money by the way- and cautious but this is a game I WANT BAD!!!!

I recently got LA Noire used and I really want to see if GTA V will be three discs like with LA Noire- btw I have the 360 and not the PS3- and I can't wait to explore the city!

BabyChris121675

It will probably go to PC, just like all the other 'main' ones have, at a later date. And hopefully this time it won't run like an absolute turd.

Yeah PC version of GTA IV sucked. :s

Well, the game is going back to San Andreas, I can't wait to see what the modern version of San Andreas is. From what I've been told by friends who know friends is that the map is going to be FIVE times larger than GTA IV's map and you will be able to fly planes again. I have no idea if it's just Los Santos or if all three cities from San Andreas will be in it.

I am excited about this game as I have been since I first saw the trailer a year ago. I have been waiting paitently for the release date ever since I saw said trailer.

I can't waiit to explore things in that game and check out the freeways, infrastructure and locales. That was the thing I loved most about San Andreas- IV was OK on that but the map to me was rather small compared to the San Andreas map on my PS2. I plan on buying this game- I am actually thinking of breaking my rule on not spending more than 40 bucks on one thing unless it's my diapers- I am paranoid about money by the way- and cautious but this is a game I WANT BAD!!!!

I recently got LA Noire used and I really want to see if GTA V will be three discs like with LA Noire- btw I have the 360 and not the PS3- and I can't wait to explore the city!

BabyChris121675

Oh and they said it is only going to be one city which is Los Santos along with the countryside.

Still going to be halla' huge!

Guest diaperj71

Haha... I remember GTA San Andreas when u could walk around in your underwear and the random townsfolk might ask "are wearing a diaper?"... Good times... LOL. Also there was something on one of the radio stations that talked about a belt buckle and diaper fetish... Kinda odd but I think that was the point...