LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby In The Oc

newbabyinoc

Hi there. My name is Johnny. Umm I'm new to all of this, well not new but well here it goes. I've been secretly wearing diapers for about 7 years now off and on and never really got into the baby side. Until I started talking to people (mommies) online these past few years. Now I'm getting really into finding someone to share these new feelings with. A mommy who cares, someone just to talk to and see what happens. I'm in school still, working on my MA, and also work on the weekends. I go out and date girls, but no one has any idea about this side of my life, and I would be mortified if anyone I knew found out. But yeah umm it just sucks being alone with this and these feelings aren't going away. They are getting stronger since, and it feels so good inside, when the mommies I've met online and I have talked about these things. Now I wanna find a mommy to love and hold, someone who understands. I'm cautiously optimistic that there is a mommy somewhere who needs a timid, scared, and nervous little boy who wants to hold their hand and hug them tight and love them. If you would like to talk further please send a message to youknowiwantitall at the site that is called yahoo. I will send pics upon request, but sorry, I don't have any of me diapered or as a baby... yet lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hey i live near bakersfield, but travel to Upland, Ontario, LA, Riverside, anaheim, and even Fresno all the time! If anybody wants to meet up diaper and have fun message me and add me as a friend! im really lonely and really open to anything so shoot me a message! would love to meet new people from California!