LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Babies In Michigan

Looking to baby any female or male babies in the Michigan area. All babies must provide there own supplies, and be done at there home. Willing to bottle feed and spoon feed baby. All babies must wear diapers ( No Pull-ups)

try the meeting place forum. THis is more for mommies and daddies to talk about issues surrounding being a mommy/daddy, not a personals section. there is a specific michigan section in hte meeting place forum this may be better fit there.

also thought, might want to give some info about yourself... i mean no way I would invite a random 'male' who just joined this site with only 1 post to come to my home, and feed me and change my diapers....

Looking to baby any female or male babies in the Michigan area. All babies must provide there own supplies, and be done at there home. Willing to bottle feed and spoon feed baby. All babies must wear diapers ( No Pull-ups)

Their! Welcome to DD, but at 49 you still don't know the difference between their, there, and they're????

I guess I made a mistake posting here.

Well, yes and no... right forum, wrong topic. lol

As Sarah said, you need a "track record" of posts to establish your validty. I too would never deal with anyone, (on any forum,) that has only one post.