LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drop Dead Sexxy Eating! <Mature>

Eir

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pasta+on+face&um=1&hl=en&biw=1441&bih=656&tbm=isch&tbnid=qKoSXUrWqwNaIM:&imgrefurl=http://faceitandothernews.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/sticks-and-stones-may-break-my-bones-and-calling-me-carb-face-really-hurts-my-feelings/&docid=-UTH8aKeTBzRNM&imgurl=http://faceitandothernews.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/pasta.jpg&w=599&h=351&ei=YLyIUKrPH7D02wXrz4C4Cg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=474&vpy=289&dur=972&hovh=172&hovw=293&tx=190&ty=101&sig=114997585864241139134&page=2&tbnh=134&tbnw=228&start=22&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:26,s:20,i:209

I enjoy being messy with food. I like making side dishes, like chili and rice, put into a blender, and eaten toddler style with my hands, getting it all over my face. The chili was wet, warm and tacky, and it stuck to my face, and it was slightly warm to touch. Every time I put a hand to my face, it felt like I was getting pied, I felt the warm mass spreading accross my face. One time, I had a babyish supper with saucy spaghetti and grape juice. Just recently, I made a pie in a coffee filter out of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I slurped the pie loudly before deciding to sit down in the shower, close the curtain, and thrust it into my face. It sounded and felt like a wet crackling plop sound. Anticipating the mess gave me a giant erection. I was completely naked, and enjoyed the sensation of the cold slop sliding down the front of my chest, drip dalloping onto my lap. I had my eyes close, I am cautious about that. I did not want them to sting. It did slightly dry out my eyes after I cleaned my hands to wipe pie off my eye area. Do any of y'all enjoy getting super messy while eating?

I don't like getting it all over the place myself, but one of my play-partners is fond of a variant of the oatmeal trick, whereby she uses cake / cookie mix - or actual cake - and would just put it down the back of her diaper.

I only actually realised how frisky that sounded a couple nights ago when I baked some cookies, and thought of what was going into it - nutella, mashed banana, egg, flour, baking powder, sugar. Just think of all the things in a good, elaborate cake that pretty much serve no purpose when you dump it down the back. Imagine a nice, thick, moist slice of red velvet cake, with all the trimmings, fresh out the oven and cooled, all the work that went into it...fuck you, into the diaper you go! The hedonism is making me hot under the collar! 0.o

Things like sweets and lollipops, big turn-on because of my oral fixation.

And, of course, this:

half_peeled_banana.jpg

I'm one of 'those types' who thinks the first logical step after realising a banana is too dry / starchy is to, well. Deepthroat the whole thing.

I'm not so sure why being messy with food turns me on. Maybe it is because my mom shamed me out of being a messy eater. As a kid I was embarrassing, she would shoot me "the eye" whenever I made a table etiquette mistake. Then she would make the correction, eat slower, take smaller bites, etc. And no no no, like this, grab the pasta with your fork, and put it on your spoon and twirl it. I would get the eye everytime a piece of pasta fell off and hid my chin, or I had to cut it off. I wouldn't dare just slurp it. I am not really into sploshing besides the self pie thing, I really like slurping the whip cream/choc syrup mix. Haha, there is a chance baby is going to eat messy squash later today with hands, haha.