LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Sarah woke up, she was in a dark cavern, unable to see. Her clothes were gone, but it was a very pleasant temperature that contrasted the cool, harsh outdoors weather.

The ground was hard and smooth, like polished granite. Upon trying to sit up, though, Sarah found her hands and feet to be tied down by some kind of strong vine or cable. Rope? They hadn't seen any species with intelligence beyond baser primal urges, how was there rope?

A fire was started a few feet away, shedding some light in the room. It was directly between her feet, and she could feel the warmth flickering. But who had started it? The only thing near it was an odd sculptures on the opposition side of the fire, an oval shaped white stone with black wings painted on the sides and an orange triangle in the center, looking rather like a penguin.

Sarah and the penguin sat there a moment, as she tried not to panic. What was this, a sacrifice? Ritual feasting? Perhaps some species had developed to tribal intelligence, but she was still perplexed by what the thing earlier with the circled camp had been.

Six creatures surrounded her, this time all identical, or so she assumed. They were low to the ground and she couldn't see them, only feel some kind of tentacles laid on her body, with no apparent distinctions for what everything did. One would touch her toe, another her ear, another her arm. Then they pulled away for a moment, and she could hear a sickening sound of flesh.

A moment later, they surrounded her again, looking like... Her. Not exactly, their faces weren't identical and each body was different. Some male, some female. But, the seven of them could have passed for siblings. They didn't look quite comfortable in their skin, and all had a bulge around their waist as thought pregnant (even the men.)

That's when Sarah started to panic again. How had they... What was... Nothing made sense anymore. One of the creatures, the... The people, they turned to the penguin and pushed in the Orange triangle. A button, then. The wings opened to the side and the top raised, the front panel lowering to reveal a small serpentine creature. Nearly translucent skin, frail, tiny. What were they doing now?

Each of the creatures laid hands on the serpent, and with every touch it changed a little bit. Longer, narrower, its mouth altering a bit. It was twelve inches long when all was said and done. The head was conical, and it's teeth were gone. The skin looked rough, but the nose of it was smooth. What was that for?

"I..." She said, before it finally turned its eyeless head to be pointed at her. Should she have spoken? It was too late to rescind what she had said, but now the creature was on her. Slithering down from the stone penguin, it beelined for Sarah. She screamed.

• 4 weeks later...

Sarah couldn't remember much when she woke up. Her legs were weak, her head hurt, her arms were tired. Dark room. Dark is bad. I don't like dark.

And then she could see.

Not daytime, but light. Not light, but vision. Night vision? Impossible. But she could see.

She would rather she couldn't. Around her waist and through her legs was a thick yellow diaper. The diaper wasn't originally yellow, but it was swollen and drooping and smelled stale even to her stuffy nose. But she wasn't thirsty. How long had she been sleeping? Still, the diaper wasn't what drew most of her attention. Nor was it the lines on her arms, thin ridges that went to her elbow. Nor the muggy warmth of the room that kept her from being cold despite her near nudity. It was her belly.

Swollen out a couple inches like she was pregnant, her belly looked like a foreign object. Skin still human, like always, only the bump seemed out of place and yet... It wasn't her. Not her at all. It was strange, foreign.

What was it? Why was it there? She shivered despite her warmth as she felt something move inside her. A shift. A twist. A muscle tightening, relaxing.

Without control over it, she felt the diapered begin to swell as a large mass forced its way inside. Shit flowed in and she couldn't stop it, a larger mass than she believed possible. The swollen diapered did little to help her either, being on too tight and instead of holding the mass directing it up and back, spreading her mess to every corner of the diapered, each shift of weight a slick, warm, uncomfortable reminder. Even with the spread though, a sizeable lump remained visible from the outside as a tell that the diapered wasn't swollen only from urine.

Though, visibility wasn't needed to tell in all honesty. The smell was unmistakable, and stronger than Sarah would have believed. It was sharp and distinctions so that she could be in a crowd of a thousand people and you'd still know where it came from with one whiff.

It's awake. She thought that, and didn't. She didn't mean to think it, of course, she just did without thinking. She didn't know how she did it either, or how she knew it.

I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. I want to sleep. The three thoughts circled in her head, dancing as though they were sugarplums and she was in a bad Christmas poem. She wasn't embarrassed any more, or frightened, or disgusted. The mess in her diapered became no longer the base of humiliation, but instead a warm rag that happened to be around her waist and smell a little bit.

That's okay, mommy will find me better if I smell.

Who's mommy?

I'm hungry. Thirsty. Milk. I want milk.

She tried to say milk, but her lips couldn't form the words.

No fair! I want milk. Why can't I have any? Openings her mouth, instead of speaking, she began to cry.

It was a couple moments later that a woman walked into the space, which Sarah only now noticed to be a large, empty cavern. The woman looked rather like Sarah, a definition biological link between them. She was wearing a slightly torn but clean medical officers uniform, with a nametag still pinned on. Sarah couldn't read it, the letters didn't make sense.

Of course. Mommy.

Sarah stopped crying, smiling up at the woman, her mother. "Mah!" She said, her tongue responding badly but her mouth making sounds.

I like mommy. Mommy has milk.

The woman smiled, silently, kneeling next to the girl. Her mouth moved, but Sarah couldn't hear anything. Rather, she felt it and nodded.

Yes, mommy, I am hungry. Yes, mommy, I did go poopy in my diaper.

The woman smiled.

Mommy is happy. I like mommy being happy. It makes me happy. I'm happy.

Reaching up with her hand, mommy zipped down the side of the uniform, sliding it over her shoulder and pulling it down to exposition a single, large breast. Sarah's eyes bulged, and the woman cradled her head and pulled her close, so that Sarahs lips touched mommy's nipple.

Milk!

Then, after a few moments of sucking, Sarah felt another shift inside her tummy, and seemed to have another thought projected:

It's asleep.

And then she realized what she was doing, jerked back, and pushed the strange woman away. Her voice was working now. "What the hell? Who are you?" She asked.

The woman looked bewildered. She couldn't seem to speak, either, and this time Sarah couldn't understand without words. The woman, instead, wrote something in the air with her finger, trying to send a message. It took several tries, but Sarah understood it.

Ambassador.

Yay! It's back i love this story it's so captivating i fly through chapters in seconds.

Then i go back and re-read them several more times just to try and figure out what the hell just happened.

Please continue this awesome story thank you for sharing.

Sarah was taken aback. What? "I'm not an ambassador. What the hell did you do to me?" She asked. "Um... You can't talk. Okay..." She was trying to figure it out when the woman put a finger to her mouth as if to say 'Shhhh.'

Sarah stopped talking. Her lips kept moving, but her throat fell silent. She tried to scream, to yell, but she couldn't. And flight was impossible, without knowing where she was she couldn't escape. So, one last option.

Raising her arms in a silent battle cry and staggering to her feet, she charged at the woman... Immediately tripping from the mass between her legs, finding it too slick, heavy, and bulging for her to run. And even as she was standing to charge at the woman again, she felt a hand on her shoulder, a Sharp sting, and then numbness course through her body.

Her belly squirmed a bit, uncomfortably, as she dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes. She couldn't move, couldn't fight. It was like her muscles had gone dead. The woman just smiled, reaching down and pulling the hair out of Sarahs eyes. Then, seeming from nowhere she produced a fresh diaper as she stood and moved so that she was kneeling between Sarahs legs.

Sarah could tell that if age could, the woman would be humming while she changed her. Instead she just moved her head back and forth to a silent tune as she untaped the filthy diaper. Unable to look down far enough without moving her head, Sarah couldn't tell how it was wiped up, only that she had something cold and smooth against her skin, cleaning her quickly. Then, another diaper replaced the currency one and was taped on snugly, destroying any hoped Sarah had of being free from that humiliation.

Then, she seemed to feel the voice in her head again, just barely. Almost imperceptibly, in fact. Sleep.

She slept.

Sarah woke up crawling. Quite literally, when she opened her eyes she found her body crawling, independent of her choice, in a small circle. Her diaper was dry, thank goodness, but there was a plastic trash sack sitting in the corner of the room nearly full of old diapers. So she had been changed in her sleep?

For that matter, what room is this?

Toy! Spying a pile of wooden blocks on the ground, she gladly crawled to them and began playing with them, stacking up towers and watching them collapse. No. No toys. But fun! Just a few minutes?

Fine. I'll play for a couple minutes, then try and escape. That way, I can think.

Yes! Think about all the fun I'm having!

Fun! No. Not fun. Plans. The room had a door, but no handle. Did it push open, or was it locked from the outside?

Rattle! There's a rattle on the floor!

Okay, thinking to myself isn't working. Talking?

Sarah tried to speak, but there was something in her mouth. Of course, my pacifier. Mommy will be mad if I take it out. Better just keep thinking.

My apologies.

Was that me?

No.

Toy!

Sleep, child.

Sarah stopped thinking about toys and fun.

My apoligies.

Why the hell am I thinking about apologies?

You aren't. I am. Or, rather, I'm projecting into my child, who is projecting into his host. You.

Who are you?

Names... We don't use names, though your inner self seems to like calling me mommy.

Mommy?

You came up with it, not me. But this is no way to speak. Come into my room, we will discuss things there using your native tongue. You can be changed afterwards, but I must tell you this now and minor smell inconvenience isn't important enough to warrant interruption.

I don't need a...

Sarah felt the twisting in her belly once again, just like before. The pressure, the squeezing, and then the release as she helplessly messed her diaper, unable to do a thing but sit there and feel it squish about. Ideally she would have stood to keep it from spreading, but she hadn't expected this.

How did you know?

It appears I know my child better than his host. Come into my room and all will be explained.

Wrinkling her nose, Sarah saw the door open. Seeing no better alternative, she went through it.

Waddling in, Sarah found no place to sit down in the large, empty room. There was a chair on the other side, but it was occupied. In fact, it was occupied by the same woman as before, the person who looked like and yet not like Sarah.

This time, she could speak. "Hello, Sarah."

"Hi there, Mommy. Care to explain what's going on?" Sarah asked. She knew how insane this situation was, but faking her air if calm helped her keep a sense of normalized about things.

"It's... Complicated." The woman said, searching for the right words. "Please, sit."

"I'd rather stand." Sarah replied.

"Sit." Mommy repeated, and Sarah found her legs nearly buckling as she plopped, cross legged, onto the ground. "Apologies for exersizing parental controls, but you really should be sitting." Sarah couldn't even speak before she added, "No talking." And Sarah fell silent. "Let me explain."

And then it all made sense. Like a generation of memory was projected in her mind, the information and the life cycle of the planet. It was more vast than she could fathoms, but what she could grasp was incredible.

Unlike what their instruments had read, there was indeed intelligence life on the planet. In fact, at 3 billion different species they could detect (excluding insects and bacteria,) that meant there were three billion sentient creatures.

Evolving as a parasite, the intelligence species, (Whom Sarah referred to as the Mommea,) grew to surviving with nearly any host, fusing their bodies together. Over the centuries, it adapted, growing intelligence vastly beyond any host it could have. At the same time, it gained the ability to mimic and manipulate flesh, down to a molecular scale. Their bodies could shape as they wanted, thought they would revert to their original form when sleeping or otherwise unable to retain any focus. Combined with a near telepathic system of communication, they quickly conquered the planet without war.

And from that, a culture developed. To maintain a peacefully cycle, the Momea implanted a single child in each species. That child became the king of whatever species it was born to, naturally the smartest and strongest of the lot. Near immortality was also granted, due to the cell bending, to the point where the birth and implanting of a child became a religious practice, most sacred and holy. The child would be raised as thought it were of its host species, but by other Momea in shifted form.

Sarah had been the candidate for humans. They had not realized humans were sentient, having never encountered another intelligence species before. So, it wasn't until her DNA had fully merged with theirs that they realized what they had done. Two sentient beings, one barely an infant, the other full grown (by her species standards.)

"So what do we do?" Sarah asked.

"I raise my child," the woman said. "Until the child inside you has matured, it must be delicately cared for. I will not let your wants cause the death of my offspring. Apologies, but the next few months may seem... Embarrassing for you. We mature faster than you, but we still need a few months of raising as the host would be raised, for proper acclimation.

Sarah couldn't tell if she was thrilled at the scientific implications or mortified at the personal ones. "But... It... Will always be in me?"

"Always."

"After the few months, can I leave?"

"If you must. I'd gladly send my child as the ambassador to a new species."

"But until then, I have to spend a couple months treated and acting like a baby, and wearing diapers."

Mommy paused. "When my child is awake you'll have no choice but to act like a baby. And... I realization this will be frustrating for you with what I know of human culture... But you will always need diapers."

Oh no, poor Sarah. It must be hard to suddenly find oneself part alien, incontinent, forced to act like the baby your newborn alien mind is, and find out you'ree going to be in diapers forever because you're expected to be nigh immortal. I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat, if I knew what I was getting into, but not like that.

• 2 weeks later...

(Okay, I lied. There is only one chapter left, not several. I'm a science fiction writer at heart, I can't write good 'nursery' scenes. So, I have a good solution. I am going to finish this up and start on the semi sequel.)

Final report, by Lieutenant David Lancaster.

487 dead by crash.

Captain still comatose

Engineer experiencing hallucinations, unable to fully recover

Chief medical officer missing, presumed dead

The survivors request immediate aid. Research colonization not possible. Planet is hostile. Send help.

Signing off.

Response to request:

Noted. Full colonization authorized.

Dispatching the Illuminatus.

OK now i'm really interested!, what are they sending? argh! i can't wait for the sequel!.

By the way i think you did a great job of the baby stuff, i thought it was very original.

Having her mind be an adults fighting against it's baby instincts was very cute and entertaining.

• 3 weeks later...

Read it all in a single sitting, loved it. Numerous elements that were just fantastic, very original, interesting, and leaving you wanting more like all good stories/shows I've had the pleasure of.