LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost Wife. But New Gf

I lost my wife do to her disloyalty may not say more on that matter, I had issues for years with wetting and my wife at the time got me into AB play as a away of over coming my medical issue she would baby me so much and I enjoyed it while it lasted, since she left. I have met this wonderful girl she is a little older then me but she is very understanding, she knew I had medical issues and that I was going through treatments to fix them, it's been months wit being diaper free. I just have this feeling of having to pee all the time now, well just the other day I told her I miss wearing my diapers. She asked why I said I miss the feeling between my legs and the wet feeling, she said I won't baby you I'm not into that. I said I don't want to be babied just want to wear diapers sometime, well today I woke up feeling depressed and asked her if it was ok to wear my diapers today. All day, she said ok just take it off when u get home, I agreed and my day has felt so good. I just wish she would open up alittle bit and share the time wit me while I'm wearing a diaper, not to have her baby me or change me but to support my feelings. I don't want to push anything onto her about this. But how should I go about talking to her more on the fact that now that I don't need them but I still want to wear and wet in them.

Babytommy1981,

What a cool screen name! You would have to really know me IRL to understand that ;)

Sorry about the breakup of your marriage. I've been divorced twice and know what that pain feels like. I also know that life goes and that there are plenty of fish in the ocean. As long as you have something going for you, and obviously this new girlfriend sees something, you can always catch one of them fish. As to this girlfriend, what you have written reads alot like she is drawing a line that excludes what you need to be happy. Step One: add more things going for you. Become more interesting, more funny, more fit, more intelligent and/or more rich. Step Two: give her a choice. Let her know what you feel for her, but then explain exactly what you need to be happy. Yes, this is offering an ultimatum, and you have to be prepared for her to walk. At this point, however, I think you should be preparing for that anyway. She's not going to change and neither, my friend, are you.

Bon chance mon amie,

Honu

It sounds like this is a relatively new relationship, in which case I wouldn't rush to incorporate diapers into it. You said you wished she would open up a little - if it's only early days, this will take time. Relationships take a lot of getting used to as it is, even before you introduce something like wetting diapers. If you keep mentioning it, it will start to grate on here.

Just spend time getting to know each other, keep the diaper discussion at a level she finds comfortable, and just be prepared to be patient.