LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asking For Support And Counsel For My Uncle With Lymphatic Melanoma

I try to refrain from coming here to seek counsel on issues that directly involve solely myself and the people I'm close too, but right now I've got something to ask.

My uncle was recently (two days ago) diagnosed with cancer, which metastasized from his melanoma (which was treated three years prior) to his lymph nodes, and possibly to a region of his abdomen. I have heard the prognosis for this isn't very good, but my uncle lives a very physically active lifestyle (cycling, golf) and is a health nut (compared to his brothers). He is very prudent in making sure he eats well and monitors his antioxidant intake. He is only 62 years old. We have plenty of reason to be optimistic for these reasons.

He reports that for the past two weeks he has felt like his strength has been sapped from his body, and he finally went to the doctor Monday. He is in good spirits overall, albeit frustrated that the Detroit Tigers are getting their ass handed to them by the Oakland Athletics. He says he'll do whatever it takes to get better.

So, that being said, does anyone else have a similar experience with lymphatic melanoma or can offer support during this time?

All I can offer you is this- We need to understand that this life has ending, which is often an unfair one. So love deeply and embrace those you love with everything you can give. Value people while you can, for they may not be here tomorrow and the worst regret you can ever feel is to know that you could have done more but didn't.

I wish all of you and yours well in this, and should the worst happen then may there be love and peace found somewhere for those who will need it.

Bettypooh