LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Is Diaper Space Officially Dead?

I think they broke the mysql server driving the site based on the error. or someone is flooding their login/registrations.

"Cannot connect to the database: User diapersp_diapers already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections"

One can but hope

• Like 1

I think they broke the mysql server driving the site based on the error. or someone is flooding their login/registrations.

"Cannot connect to the database: User diapersp_diapers already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections"

Sounds like they've maxed out their server alright. I had to get off the site because of all the spammers and creeps.

DiaperSpace long looked like the most popular diaper "social" site - it always listed more people-per-geography than any other site.

I tried to re-register on Friday but the site's completely broken - you can't view other profiles, send messages, and the site's email isn't working either (so password resets can't be done, and the admins won't be receiving any emails from the site either, despite the "message sent succesfully" messages).

Well, there's always the dozens of other sites like DiaperBook, AbdlPixel, Care4Baby, DiaperMates, etc...

I left Diaperbook for a few reasons, . They allow lunatics who mess with others' profiles they permitted underage and pedo's

http://other.sandralyn.net/diaperbook.html

So did Always Diapered; having groups