LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

On the way home to her place, Sandy laughed at one of Laura's jokes and gasped as she leaked a small amount into her diaper. Laura asked "What's wrong, honey? It wasn't that funny."

Sandy was undecided about whether to reveal to Laura her occasional problem and solution. Laura seemed sympathetic but Sandy was afraid she would lose a new friend. She decided not to say anything at the time.

Soon they were at Sandy and Christina's place and Laura was invited up. They had stopped for several more bottles of wine and some groceries for dinner. Sandy was putting their shopping away when Laura pulled down her uniform pants to reveal a wet S-4. Sandy screeched and pulled them back up. "Now that you have seen my problem, I suppose you will leave now. Please don't tell anyone at the office. I like working there and don't want to find another job. I know you think it is gross and that I am weird, so just leave and we will never mention this again!"

"On the contrary, Sandy. I think it is cute. Besides, some of us in the dental field wear protection when we are working on a patient. In a long procedure, we don't always have a chance to visit the toilet as soon as we need. So it is not that unusual for me. I have even used them myself at times, but normally have been able to stay dry. But some women, especially, have urge incontinence where they need a toilet soon."

Sandy replied "I know. That was how it started as a teenager, then I wet my bed and decided to wear protection. I usually wet at night without waking, but usually only wear a pad during the day. I decided to wear these this week as a new job is often stressful and I wanted to be safe. But you discovered my shame." She started sobbing.

Laura took her into her arms and comforted her with what would be called "sweet nothings". They hugged and Sandy felt Laura's hands on her diapered butt. They decided to open a bottle of wine and relax.

Soon Christina came home from school. Sandy introduced them and noticed the spark between them. Was Laura a lesbian or like the girls bisexual?

Christina had worn only a pad as she only had morning classes on Friday. She went to shake Laura's hand, but the older lady hugged her. They looked in each other's eyes and smiled. A deep kiss followed.

Sandy watched with interest. She considered Christina a friend with benefits as she was not sure she wanted to limit herself exclusively to women. The thought of a hard dick in her pussy still turned her on as she remembered the freedom from worry as a man's sperm leaked into her diaper. "Well, I guess there is such a thing as love at first sight. I thought it was an old wives' tale! I had better warn you, Laura, she wets herself also!

Christina blushed at her best friend's revelation. There was something about Laura that intrigued her. She and Laura sat beside each other on the couch holding hands. Laura told her about diapered dental workers and how she accepted diaper wearing. Christina hugged and kissed her. I never thought I would meet anyone who would accept me other than Sandy! "I need a change, though. Any volunteers?" Laura grinned and led her by the hand to the bedroom.

Sandy added "Have fun, girls. I will have dinner ready in about two hours." Christina winked at her.

Rather brazen of Laura to pull down Sandy's uniform pants. But then, we've come to know Laura pretty well. She may be brazen, but Sandy, you'll get used to it...

Sandy contemplated the new situation. She examined her feelings about it. Was she jealous of Laura and Christina? Or was she happy her best friend had found a lover?

She fixed dinner as she sorted her thoughts in her mind. Sandy was reasonably certain that Christina was not going to be the love of her life and she decided that the other two deserved at the least the chance to find out if they were to be an item.

Next she wondered what changes in her status were on tap. Would she and Sandy still be able to cuddle and change each other? It would be quite lonely living alone after having the same roommate for so long. She realized that most of these questions would probably be answered soon. Sandy opened two bottles of wine to let them breathe for dinner as it cooked in the oven. She used the time for her own change as she had wet her diaper in surprise.

The two new lovers reappeared in time for a glass of wine for all before dinner. Sandy noticed Christina's diaper and plastic pants stuck out over the waist of her casual pants and her breasts were unrestrained under the short T-shirt. Laura had a grin and was patting her diapered butt. Laura had run a brush through her hair to look presentable. But all three ladies knew that diaper play had preceded a hot love-making session in the bedroom.

Christina started the conversation. "Sandy, we have been talking. We are both pretty sure we love each other, but I just cannot abandon you so we have a solution. This apartment is only one bedroom and it would not be fair for us to hog the bed and make you sleep on the couch. Laura's lease is up on her place and we will talk to the manager here about a bigger place. There are some 2 bedroom places with a den we can probably move to soon. I still want to have you as part of my life, we have shared so much together. Laura used to teach at the dental school so she can help me with my studies."

Laura added "Yes, and if she does not study enough, she will feel my punishment. I love paddling bad girls and taking away their privileges. Maybe a delayed diaper change will get you attention?"

They made short work of dinner and Christina and Laura gathered items for an overnight stay at Laura's. Sandy decided that a quiet night at home watching scary movies was in order. She made sure to securely diaper herself as she almost always wet at the scary moment.

LAURA AND CHRISTINA

Laura was a little older than her new lover at about age 32. She had experienced some bad relationships with men, the longest with a drunk who was also physically abusive. The local women's shelter had helped her tremendously both with money and counseling. She had concluded that she had had it with men and she would look for the woman of her life. Never again would she allow a man to take advantage of her. She saw in Christina a sweet 23 year old who was unsure of herself due to her wetting issues. Laura vowed to help her accept her handicap by occasionally wearing and using diapers herself. What would be a better time than the present?

Laura asked her as they arrived at her place, "Are you wet, sweetie? Would you like me to change you?" Nod.

Laura undressed her and removed her diaper and pants. A rather thorough cleanup with wipes left Christina squirming in anticipation. Surprisingly, Laura next diapered and pantied her. She then invited Christina to apply lotion to her diaper area and tape on a S-4 with plastic pants over. "You see, sometimes I wet a little as I climax, and it seems that will happen tonight. Yes?" Christina nodded. Laura had decided to wear herself to make Christina less uncomfortable in her diapers.

They proceeded to make love forgetting all else as new lovers are apt to do. Laura spread a bath towel underneath them in case of leaks as they slept in each others arms.

Some people say that the best way to evaluate a potential relationship is whether one can stand looking at the other upon arising. Laura woke and looked at Christina and smiled. She kissed her forehead and felt the diaper. Sure enough, it was wet and Laura guessed that Christina had not woken up to pee. Laura got out of bed and went to fix coffee. It promised to be a good day. She was with a new lover and it was Saturday so they had the weekend ahead of them. Her own diaper was dry, but the gurgling of the coffee maker began the urge to urinate, so she soaked herself at the counter. She had just begun rubbing herself through the wet diaper when she felt a presence behind her and another hand on her plastic panties. She turned and kissed her lover as they ground against each other. What a nice way to start a day, Laura decided.

Soon they were in the shower playing and soaping each other. Laura reminded her they needed to talk to the apartment manager and call Sandy for lunch. Laura decided to be diapered herself to show sympathy for Christina so she allowed herself to be bundled up under her jeans. Christina was having so much fun, she decided to be diapered also rather than her usual pad when she had access to toilet facilities. They grinned like two conspirators.

The trip to the office was a success. There was a 2 bedroom unit available immediately if they could move that weekend. Since Sandy and Christina had only been there a short time, their packing was easy. Laura borrowed a pickup truck from a friend and she was moved by day's end. The new place had a large shower stall allowing two bodies at once if they are rather intimate. Laura and Christina had a king sized bed from Laura's place. A waterproof mattress cover was placed for safety's sake. Sandy had a queen sized bed with similar protection. They fitted out the den as a study area for Christina as her dental studies were difficult and time consuming. She knew her studies were not going to be easy, but somehow Laura's offer of help gave her confidence.

The three roommates fell into a routine. Christina had school five days and labs four afternoons. Sandy and Laura commuted to work together, saving Sandy a bus ride. Laura offered to change her at work if she wanted to wear her diaper to work. Most days she accepted. Perhaps surprisingly, she felt little jealousy at being the third wheel on the bicycle. She still was changed at work and home, and she and Christina had found time for some quickies.

Several months had passed and Christina had her final exams soon. She had decided to study at the medical library so Laura had diapered her thoroughly. They both knew that she would probably wet as she concentrated. It somehow seemed to keep her attention on the studies. As usual,she dripped unknowingly.

Sandy and Laura were watching a movie at home. When it was over, Laura offered to change Sandy. Sandy thought for a moment. Was this being unfaithful to her best friend? Maybe it was the three glasses of wine, but she decided she was too lazy and accepted the offer. Laura explained to her "I don't mind changing you. In fact, I am beginning to like it. I have started to wear diapers at night, partly because I tend to wet as I come. Christina and I have a special love, but we both want you to feel comfortable with it. Lay on the bed and I will put you in your night diapers." Laura did her usual fine job.

Sandy had just finished diapering Laura when Christina walked in. "Have you two had your talk yet?" Laura nodded. "Good. All this studying has me horny. How about a threesome?" Sandy was shocked at this but she was aroused by Laura's ministrations. Christina's diaper was changed and they made wild love for the next hour or two. They all fell asleep in the king bed with damp diapers. This was fortunate, as all were too tired to change each other.

Thus started a new chapter in their lives. Sandy usually slept alone, but was invited into the king bed several times a week. Christina passed her exams. Laura sometimes wet herself in bed, sometimes not wanting to get out of a warm bed and bedmates.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the time between additions. I have been traveling and other real life situations.

SANDY'S STORY

Sandy was happy that her best friend had found a lover. She was not ready, however, to give up on men at this young an age. She remembered how nice a good hard cock felt in her pussy. Being changed at work, often by Laura, was soothing and the occasional invitations to the lovers' bed kept her somewhat satisfied sexually. She was wetting more often at work where it was not a problem, having Laura to help her and having access to good changing facilities.

One day she was browsing the diaper sites and noticed an ad from a man in the next county. He sounded very sincere in wanting to diaper and love a woman. So she sent an E-mail response. Soon there was an answer from a man named Steve. He said he was looking for a life partner and was not bothered by diaper wearing, although he did not wear himself. They talked on the phone several times before meeting in a coffee shop midway from each others' home.

Sandy was nervous as she asked Christina for her opinion on what to wear. Between them they decided on a S-4 and quiet plastic pants as she probably would leak from the stress. A tight top showing no cleavage but snug enough to show the outline of her C cups in her seamless cup bra. A casual gray skirt and black tights with flats gave her a sexy but non-slutty look.

She arrived a the coffee shop on time, but Steve was not there yet. He appeared shortly and Sandy was taken by his look. He was 6'1" and looked to be about 180#. He wore tight jeans and a shirt open three buttons to show his muscles. They hugged hello. They had several coffees and a light lunch as they talked. Sandy was intrigued, Steve had a good job and seemed to be a sensitive guy. She had to ask him one thing, however. "Does the fact that I sometimes wear protection bother you?"

"No, not really. The girl next door to us growing up had a bedwetting issue and we all just accepted it. It was not mentioned after a while."

Wow, Sandy thought. Here was a hunky guy who was OK with diapers. She was quite certain that she would be in diapers at least at night for the forseeable future due to her UTI's. He suggested they drive separately to his place and talk some more. She had been leaking in her diaper and rubbing her thighs together in anticipation of a hard dick there which soon caused a different wetness. Sandy followed him on the 30 minute drive.

He had a modest townhome of two bedrooms in a nice area. They embraced in his driveway as she opened her trunk and removed her diaper bag. "I am wet in more ways than one. Is there anyone here who can help me out?" He grinned and kissed her deeply.

He had trouble finding his keys as something hard made it tough to access his pocket. But soon he opened the door and waved her in. She noticed that it was nicely furnished in a bachelor way. He turned her to face him as they kissed and he raised her skirt to expose her tights with a diaper and pants underneath. He smiled and rubbed her crotch, making the wet diaper push against her aroused crotch. She sagged in his arms and whispered "Take me, stud. I have wanted your cock since I first saw you with that package in your pants"

Steve led her to the bedroom and laid a towel on the bed. He pulled her stretchy top over her head and stared at her luscious tits as he unhooked her bra. He kissed her nipples as she moaned. Next he located the button and zipper on her skirt which fell to the floor. She now had only her tights, shoes and diaper on. He knelt and lifted her feet one at a time and removed her flats. Next he reached for her waist and rolled down her tights exposing her protection. The plastic pants followed showing the wetness indidator which registered a diaper needing change. "Is all of that moisture for me, baby?

"Only some of it. The rest is how I leak when nervous or turned-on and at the moment I am both. I need your hard dick right now!" Steve untapped the diaper and paused only to apply a condom. Sandy did not want to break the mood, so she did not tell him the condom was unnecessary. They soon climaxed. Steve promised a repeat soon so she agreed to stay for dinner. She asked him to rediaper her from her bag and he obliged. He lent her T-shirt of his which covered most of her diaper and asked her to stay like that. He donned a T-shirt and tight shorts showing off his toned legs.

He opened a bottle of wine which they shared getting tipsy and silly telling each other corny jokes. Several times Sandy leaked a bit as she laughed. Neither wanted to go out for dinner, so they decided to order a pizza. It soon arrived and they fed it to each other as they opened a second bottle of wine. "Do you need a change, my dear?" he asked.

"Not just yet. These hold quite a bit and I can last a while longer. Can we watch a movie?" They found a mutually agreeable movie on his pay per view. They snuggled and she wet herself being too lazy to get up. By the time the flick was over, she definitely needed a change. She showed Steve how to wipe her and apply lotion to keep down her chance of a rash. But before the diaper was replaced, they made love again, more relaxed and satisfying since their mutual horniness had been satisfied earlier. Steve diapered her and they fell asleep in his bed.

In the morning Sandy woke before Steve. She had wet as usual during the night but her diaper and pants were up to the task. She slipped into the bathroom for her morning bowel movement and decided to go without protection for a while. She found the makings for breakfast and coffee. Soon Steve woke and smelled the bacon and eggs on the stove and arrived just in time to order his eggs over easy. They ate and drank coffee and talked about last night. "Are you really OK with me wearing diapers on a regular basis? Maybe you were looking for someone to merely play at it on occasion, but I have no choice at night. The UTI's I have had have also made it impossible for me to conceive, so the silver lining in this cloud is that you need not use a condom when we make love. Do you think you can handle this?"

"Thanks for being so honest. I have been interested in diapers having discovered a site called "Daily Diapers". People seem to be having fun there. We can certainly use it as part of our lovemaking. I think we are compatible in most ways."

"Good. I feel the same. If I am to spend the night here we need to shop at the medical supply store. We should get you a waterproof mattress cover because no matter how thick my diaper, I have occasionally leaked on the sheets. I also need more diapers, I only brought enough for two changes. We also need wipes, lotion and powder to make sure I don't get a rash. Believe me, that is no fun. It feels as if I were sitting with gravel in my diaper. Are you ready to take care of me?"

"Sure. Let's get cleaned up and dressed. I think we had better put the last diaper on you for the trip just in case my little girl has an accident. OK?"

A bit later they left in Steve's car. He got a kick from belting her in the seat. They made their way to the medical supply and Sandy saw a new item. Abena pullups looked quite absorbent and would be easy to take on and off. She could also pull them down on the toilet without messing up the diaper tapes. These could be good for daytime use. She paid for them and a bag of S-4's as Steve paid for the mattress cover and other supplies. They stopped for lunch and them the grocery for ingredients for a dinner.

They returned to Steve's place. After the food was put away, Sandy let him know she was ready for a change. He helped her and was getting better a the new skill. They watched some TV until if was dinner prep time. They shared the work and produced a tasty dinner. It seemed difficult for Steve to keep his hands to himself, as he was almost constantly patting her on her diapered butt. He thought her diaper helped fill out her jeans nicely.

The after dinner change encouraged a "quickie" taking the edge off for both. A shared kiss promised more for later. A movie and some wine filled the evening.

Soon it was close enough to bedtime for some hijinks. Steve unwrapped his new lover's diaper and sensually cleaned her. An extended lovemaking time followed leaving both satisfied and tired. Sandy brought out some plastic pants she had purchased that day and had Steve pull them on her after he diapered her. Sleep came soon to both.

Steve woke her in the morning with a diaper check. She was wet but not soaking. He had opened her diaper and was caressing her clit as she awoke. Wow, she thought. I could get used to being woken like this. It sure beat any alarm clock! She sighed and reached over and kissed him. Soon they were in each others' arms making tender love in a slower fashion. They both sped up as their respective climaxes occurred.

Steve said "Why don't you take a shower while I start coffee. I will come in and diaper you for your drive home."

As he was diapering her, he said "This weekend has been a lot of fun. I hope we can do this again."

Sandy replied "I am not going to let such a good diaperer go. Let's talk this week and check our schedules. I will think of you as I wet my diaper as I drive. I will be wet in two ways then!"

Soon it was time for her to leave and return to the real world. She knew that Laura and Christina had used her absence to make love all over the apartment. she was no longer jealous and lonely. She had found a lover who was not revolted by her diapers.

Sandy returned to the apartment after leaving Steve's place. She was looking forward to seeing Steve soon. She had never met a man who seemed to like her despite her occasional incontinence. Truth to be told, Sandy probably could control her bladder during the day, but bedwetting was another story. Still, she was pretty wet when she arrived.

Christina was anxious to hear all the (wet) details of the weekend. Sandy promised a play-by-play description after she had a change. Christina obliged. Sandy narrated her story and it was obvious she was already half in love with Steve. Christina listened closely and interrupted several times to ask questions. Laura, on the other hand, only offered that he was still a guy and not to be trusted.

Sandy and Steve were able to see each other the next weekend. She arrived at his place on Friday afternoon and they went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant. They split a bottle of wine and Steve had the waitress keep Sandy's water glass full. He encouraged her to drink plenty "for fun later". Soon they were at his place where her changed her wet S-4 and they made sweet love. He made sure she was diapered for the night, but she heard a crinkling sound underneath the sheet, he was so thoughtful, she thanked him. They cuddled and fell asleep.

The new lovers spent a fantastic weekend together as they discussed their future. Steve suggested she move into his place as there was plenty of room. The drive to her old job was over an hour, so she decided to look for work near his home.

Laura tried to talk her out of the move. Her relationships with men had ended poorly. But Sandy was in love and was determined to make it work out with Steve.

Within a month, she had moved in and found a job at a dentist's office in his town. They decided to wait before marriage. Since Sandy was unlikely to conceive, there was no rush for a child's sake. They settled into domestic bliss, the only exception being Sandy's diapers.

Meanwhile, Christina and Laura were taking advantage of their privacy. Laura was slowly becoming more dominant in both their sex life and day to day things. For instance, she conducted "study hall" for the dental student to assure that Sandy did her work. Actually, Sandy liked her school and this was not too much of an imposition. Soon Laura was deciding what Christina ate and drank, only allowing her to drink alcoholic beverages on the weekends so to not interrupt her studies. On weekends, however, Christina obeyed her mistress. Advanced studies in pussy-licking and breast pleasuring were part of her major course of study. Laura started to wear a diaper more often, as she liked making her sub change her. Laura occasionally took some serious laxatives, leaving Christina to clean up dirty diapers on demand.

Christina was made to drink large quantities of water to ensure her almost constant wetting. Laura had ordered locking pants for her, keeping the key on a chain between her breasts. Often, Christina was denied a change until she had brought her lover to a climax, sometimes even two.

It was nearing graduation day for the new DDS. Her parents were proud of her and attended the ceremony. They accepted her relationship with Laura, but secretly hoped for a grandchild in the future. Laura had arranged for her and Christina to open an office in the town where Laura had grown up. She still had contacts there and found a dentist who was selling his practice upon retiring. Christina was a good dentist and soon the practice grew. She was the boos at the office, but Laura ruled the roost at home. They were happy together. (Wow, potential song title)

Sandy and Steve had gotten engaged about 6 months earlier. Unfortunately, Steve started to complain about her diapers. He made her go to doctors, insisting that her "problem" was in her mind. He changed her less often and sometimes grumbled about it. Sandy was taken by surprise. After all, he knew going in what she was like. He became demanding around the house, insisting on dinner to be ready at a certain time. She began to suspect him of seeing another woman as his behavior became erratic and unpredictable.

One day she called her best friend. "Christina, I don't know what to do. I think he is being unfaithful and he makes snide remarks about my incontinence. Do you have any ideas?"

"Laura knows a private eye here who will find out one way or another. You are always welcome to move back here. Our practice is growing and we can afford to hire you here. We will get back to you when we see results.