LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

Soon all four diapered friends were awake. Sandy declared "happy hour" which consisted of Danielle and Tina sucking her tits empty. As usual, Sandy experienced a small orgasm while suckling both of her charges. Soon it was time for Danielle to change three sets of poopy diapers and to have his own changed by Sandy.

Supper consisted of two bowls of porridge laced with laxatives and bulking fiber. Laura smiled as she added a rather large dose of Tabasco sauce to Danielle and Tina's bowls "to give you some flavor". she knew that the coming movements would not only be unhindered, but also painful upon exiting. Sandy saw what she was doing and giggled also. Large drinks were consumed by all to produce copious wettings.

The remainder of the evening was devoted to watching FemDom videos which Laura had downloaded. Danielle was directed to give foot and leg massages to the two dommes. S/he was rewarded for a good job by being allowed to embrace and kiss Tina. Tina's hands were still useless but she was able to grind her diaper against the hand of Danielle. Unfortunately, it was not enough pressure to enable a climax, only frustrating Tina even more.

The evening passed quickly, at least for Sandy and Laura. It was time for diaper changes for all as nobody would remain dry overnight and probably not clean either. It had been a long day and all slept well.

The next morning brought the same for breakfast. Laura said to Tina "Are you still horny, my pet?" Tina nodded. "We will grant your wish today. Danielle will be fucking you, but seeing as your hands are useless we will be helping you both." Laura's smirk scared both subs. They knew her "promises" often turned out to be fun for Laura.

Breakfast was capped off by titty milk from the source. Danielle's task of changing dirty diapers was getting to be second nature. All were soon showered and re-diapered.

Sandy had noticed that Danielle tended to stoop while standing. S/he was asked about this and replied "It's these tits. They are so heavy that they pull my shoulders forward. My back is getting sore!" Sandy knew just the solution. She drove him to the store where Molly worked. Certainly Molly had something to help her new sister.

Molly listedned and had a great idea. "They make a long-line bra with back support. I thought this might be necessary as her tits are very large for her frame. I think I have the correct size in the back. Let me measure you again. The tape was used. "38-DD! They are gorgeous. Any woman would kill to have your titties!"

Danielle was appalled. S/he now need a back support to hold her tits without discomfort? Tears formed. Sandy comforted him "my titties are almost as big as yours since you are nursing at them. At least you don't have milk leaking out like our pee does!"

Molly soon returned with several garments. The first was a long-line with X-shaped supports in the back. Sandy helped do up the hooks. Molly ordered "Stand tall! Now how does that feel?"

Danielle had to admit his back felt better and the titties were comfortable. they purchase two in white and one in black "for formal occasions"

As the two lovers returned to the house it was time for more "rectal ammunition" as Laura put it. "Now you get you rewasrd, Tina! Danielle will be putting his dick in you! And we will help!"

Danielle was undressed and placed in the center onf the bed and secured by the ankle and wrist to the bed. An open diaper was under her in case of an accident. Tina wastill restrained as she was lowered onto Danielle's dick. Laura guided the member into her wet cunt. Her hands were tied to Danielle's wrist restraints as she moved slightly. Soon she shuddered in orgasm. Laura told her "That is only the first. By the time we are done, you will be begging for it to end."

Molly soon returned with several garments.

Great chapter. These are indeed happy hours for Sandy and Laura; not so much for Danielle and Tina. Yes, Danielle is 'getting used to' the change of poopy diapers, but does s/he love it? S/he is getting used to her breasts is she 'happy' with them? Still, with her penis so small, she's able to get Tina off though maybe not herself (yet)? And uh-oh...it's only the first?

Danielle had pooped several times and the Tabasco sauce in his porridge the previous night had caused burning as they exited unhindered. Sandy noticed that both s/he and Tina had squirmed more than usual with full diapers. She filed it away mentally for future punishment sessions. "How do you feel, sweetie?"

Danielle responded "That Tabasco makes my asshole feel as it it is on fire! Please, please, no more!"

"But you are being punished for having sex with Tina!" Danielle was speechless. It wasn't fair! Nothibg s/he did was of his own free will. Every that weekend had been orchestrated by Laura and Sandy. "But it is all over. We will be back to normal in the morning. Yu can wear your neew bra to the office so your back will feel better."

So the long weekend passed into memory. But not without warnings to Danielle and little Tina. Not only was their diaper wearing and changing controlled by others, their sexuality was also. Being made to beg for sex was against Tina's upbringing. Danielle as a former male, was used to begging when nothing else worked.