LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Important Diaper Play Toinght

Caffine is great for pee; coffee always works fabulusly well for me (helped by the fact I love it, and am an addict), but I would imagine any high caffine drink oughta have the same affect; Don't some of those things like red-bull and other soft drinks have a ton in? (I can't stand them so don't ever drink them, hence I can't be sure they'll work)... Mind, having said which, sufficient water works as well as anything, what goes in...

No clue I'm afraid on the laxative or supositry front, as I've never had call to use either. Have fun, whatever happens though! goodluck.

^Frankly, drink coffee. I drink the energy drinks on occasion, sure (Mango flavor Venom FTW,) but if you are going to be chugging for the caffeine, drink coffee. Energy drinks have the same or less caffeine, and are terrible for you in terms of health.

Also, if you have no suppisitories on hand, the marshmallow trick works just as well. Though, it is also fairly bad for you, don't do it very often, when on a high sugar diet, or if you have diabetes.

I'll accept others dismissal of the 'energy drinks', the only time I ever tried one, it just tasted so terrible I never wanted to be near one again... the caffine in fresh made coffee always seems to get me dashing for the loo, or wetting, of course depending if I'm diapered...