LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Figuring Out Something New

gah!ghost

I don't know if anyone else goes through this process. I do have an unusually high standard for how things fit, even disposable diapers.

For anytime I try a new brand I always go through a process of figuring out how to put it on properly. You'd think it would be the same for everything with four tapes. It probably is for most people. Me though? The first couple times at least in a new diaper I can't manage to take it on in any fashion that resembles comfortable. I often will think, "maybe they're too small" but eventually I get it right and they fit great.

I just went through this recently with the EuroBriefs. I'm in the first one I managed to get taped on right at the moment. I tried twice before I got it right. With the Eurobrief the problem I was having is that the bottom tapes I couldn't get stuck on anywhere. It seemed like they where in fact too small. The top tapes where fine but the bottoms I just couldn't get to work. Eventually it just clicked. Basically it came down to waiting to tape the bottom tapes until I was standing with a few other various things like getting the positioning of the diaper right before trying to tape it.

Some I never have any issues with like the Active Ultra, which I miss dearly. The new Bambinos I was never quite happy with the fit until recently. Those I have no idea what happened. Now anything I put them on they fit perfectly.

Archived