LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Goodnites With Tinker Bell And Spider-Man

Someone has to keep me posted on this. My sweetie is a mere 26" waist - if you can fit in them, let me know - she's a Tinkerbell maniac, and she'd go gaga all over that.

I've seen this in my area for awhile now--need to find the "Mega" packages with 26 GoodNites in them though--everybody seems to only have the "Jumbo" packages with 15 GoodNites in them.

Someone has to keep me posted on this. My sweetie is a mere 26" waist - if you can fit in them, let me know - she's a Tinkerbell maniac, and she'd go gaga all over that.
Given how stretchy the sides are, she should be able to fit into them as long as she isn't rough with them or anything. Have her stick her legs tightly together and pull them up very slowly and she should be fine. ("Wide stances" will do more damage then anything else.) At worst, tear the sides at the bottom very slightly and she should be good to go. I'd recommend pantyhose over them to make sure that she doesn't accidentally tear the sides completely if you do this though.

Just for reference, I'm well over the S/M GoodNites weight range and size, and even I can squeeze into them if I'm creative. I have to tear the sides about halfway, and I'm not going to lie--it's a tight fit, and I need to wear regular underwear over them to avoid tearing the sides completely, but I can wear them if I'm willing to get creative. Someone whose smaller framed should be able to wear them with much more ease. My girlfriend has actually said that she thinks the L/XL GoodNites feel like they might be "too big" on her so I should probably have her give the S/M ones a try. The 4T-5T Pull-Ups fit her, but they're really tight, so the S/M GoodNites would probably be perfect. I might have to pick up another "Jumbo" package of S/M Tinkerbell GoodNites along with "Mega" packages of both Spider-Man and Tinkerbell GoodNites when I find them now.

It says available in S/M size only on the website
We don't know if that's permanent or not--it might only be for now. When DailyDi and another person called KCWW about this back in the Spring they were both told that L/XL ones "were coming." The S/M size was supposedly rushed out the door to meet demand before the new Spider-Man movie premiered. Not sure if things changed or if the L/XL size is still coming though--the website could just have the "S/M only" notice to tell people that L/XL isn't available right now. It sounds like KCWW was getting quite a few phone calls over this when these were first announced and that might have caused some conflicting replies about sizes.

I wish they would just make them in the bigger size. I would buy a lot more if the did.
Not going to lie--KCWW could release L/XL Spider-Man GoodNites tomorrow and they would fly off of shelves. Someone at KCWW wasn't thinking when they decided the girls would get Disney Fairies and the boys would get Spider-Man. Spider-Man is perfect for the people that L/XL GoodNites are intended for, and it's also easy to sell to all ages. The Disney Fairies are different--they're aimed at a really young crowd. (Tinkerbell being the exception.) KCWW should have put the Disney Fairies on Huggies Pull-Ups and moved the Disney Princesses to GoodNites. The Princesses are more like Spider-Man--accessible to everyone. The Fairies are more like Cars 2--aimed at a really young crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if the Disney Fairies are the reason we don't have these in the L/XL size already.

I took a chance and bought a pack for her. We'll find out Saturday if they fit her (she's coming for another visit). I took a crack and, much to my surprise, managed to get them up to my (33") hips before they gave way. I've no doubt she'll be able to snug them up onto her tiny self, and she's ecstatic about trying them on.

I took a chance and bought a pack for her. We'll find out Saturday if they fit her (she's coming for another visit). I took a crack and, much to my surprise, managed to get them up to my (33") hips before they gave way. I've no doubt she'll be able to snug them up onto her tiny self, and she's ecstatic about trying them on.

Looking forward to hearing how these work out for you and your sweetie. When I said that ese are really stretchy, I meant that they were really S - T - R - E - T - C - H - Y. If you tear the sides about halfway you can probably squeeze your 33" hips into them, but the sides will probably tear "UnderJams style" while they're in use--I'd recommend wearing either regular underwear or a larger diaper over them if you decide that you want to wear these yourself. Your special friend should have no problem fitting into these though. Best of luck to both of you this weekend. :)