LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Received A Case Of Bambino White Diapers.

annee

I love the way this diaper looks and feels. Too bad he is at work I want to see how they fit. They seem a bit on the large size but I am sure with my diapering skills they will fit my boy. They do remind me of the Pampers I used to use. I am glad I ordered them with the expedited shipping. They are also nice and think. That is a plus since I have started to get turned on when has that puffy look. I am also glad I have the hi rise plastic pants because they will work well with this diaper. I am going to call them Pampers since that is what they seem like. As soon as we get home tonight I am going Pamper him. Well thank you all for recommending them. Now I have pampers cool. If they work as good as they look I will get 2 more cases. I could use up 48 in no time if I use Pampers instead of cloth diapers.

I showed him one when I went to work. The funny thing is I told him to lay down on his desk so I could see how it fits. He was like no every one would see it. I just laugh and told him to chill no way that diaper is to thick. But as soon as we got home I diapered him. I think it looked more like a baby diaper than anything we have tried yet. Well when I diaper him with flat folds he has a nice toddler look. I have good diapering skills that is for sure. But this is a nice diaper I am going to order a sample of the small size to see how that fits. Has anyone tried the small size and is it padded the same as the med.

• Like 1

Ummmm Sorry they quit making smalls. I just ordered a sample of the medium Bellisimo and am excited to see if I can manage a fit on my smaller frame. I was lucky enough to get Classicos in small when they made them. They were awesome!!! They do have the Tena Slips in small, whcih I tried and loved!!! Might wanna give them a try.

Not to long ago they made a slight size change and the medium was about 2" smaller, I didn't get a chance to get a order in, before people complained and they changed them back. I so wanted to try so Teddies in the newer medium.

Anyway glad you like your new Pampers, as my mommies calls all my diapers pampers when referring to diapers...well my wife used to call my Molicares, Barney Pampers though :P

I am disappointed about that I just do not like the look if the tena diaper or molicares. I will just have to do my magic with the med size. I am going to stick with cloth for at home use since it is about the same time as adjusting the bambino diaper. Thanks for the info Repaid1. I have a rented mailing address for stuff we do not want dropped off at our house. The main reason is we are friends with are letter carrier. The reason I bring this up is he was just telling me the guy down the street is into playing baby. I was thinking what a small world. You just never know what the folk down the street are doing. I also think it is better not to know.

He loves them a lot more than he first said. So I guess the diaper budget is going to go up they are not cheap but they are worth it. They do keep him dry.

The premium diapers like a Bambino sometimes seem pricier at first compared to store brand but in the end I think they actually will last longer and will end up saving you money assuming you don't change him for just a small wetting and actually let the diaper absorb a good amount.

That's a good point above. Now in the traditional roll, you have different babies. Both real thing and bABies. Some babys need changed right away. As a adult baby, I love the feeling of being changed and all the attention that goes with it. Some AB's enjoy the wetting and feeling of being not only wet but saturating and wearing the wet diaper till it's all bulky. One should take into account which AB you are and buy diapers accordingly. I mean yeah sure Bambinos look like thick babyish diapers, but let's face it . Is the cost worth it? I mean if you are going to change after a hour or two, a depends with a cartoon tape panel will work. If you want them thicker put some pampers or something inside to stuff them and make them thick. Save the Thick ones to do their job, long trips, out and about when changing isn't a option, even overnights.

I love the term pampers or nite nite pampers to be used when either is going to be used. You could modify nite pampers with bye-byes Pampers or something along those lines. Personally I don't mind not being changed if to early, but love to be checked and have mommie say, " your Pampers aren't happy pampers yet, make mommy really happy pampers" :P

I change him as soon as he wets. i just do not like him to sit around in a wet diaper. That said I only like using baby like diapers. I just find that using the depends or run of the mill old persons diapesr. A bit point less as he is my toddler. I enjoy turning my boyfriend into my child when we are at home. I am enjoying my mother role more and more. He was the one who wanted to wear diapers but I was the one who ran with it. .

• Like 1