LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Fiancee

I told my fiancee I like nappies and being a baby.

She argreed that on some nights we can have mummy and baby time - Bottles, Nappy changing, Dummy, Baby Clothes and when we marry and have kids she will let me breastfeed.

Im really happy! :)

He, he sounds to me like you have procured yourself the perfect mommy! I used to be babied a bit by my ex, she wasn`t personally into it, but she did it to please me. So it was better than nothing I guess :) And by the way, what mommy says goes, so you should just enjoy it when she sends you to bed. But then again, that depends on how eager you are for a spanking :P Cheers!

Sounds as though you have an understanding counterpart. And one willing to partake in your fantasy is even better. Best of luck. And having tasted breastmilk from my wife after our daughter was born, I will say it definitely tasted sweet to me. You will have to make adjustments once the child/children are up and running around, especially at night. Have fun anyway.

I got "busted" by my wife and she thought that it was really sexy so now she wears them too!! usually just to bed so it turns me on in the morning! She's a clever one! She said she never heard of such a thing but I explained that it was sort of a security blanket type thing, so she is supportive!

It feels great to share the whole experience with someone.

Same way you did about the diapers.... you might want to note, though, that for some, accepting what may be termed "deviant sexual behavior" may be easier than accepting that which may appear to involve or concern homosexuality...

and one must admit that baby girl clothes on a man being an AB is like adult women clothes on an adult man... basically it is cross dressing.

Whether she accepts this or not... is as much a toss up as her accepting you as an AB. Think long and hard, because she may ask you questions you have never asked yourself.

well I told her yesterday, she didnt say anything apart from he accepts it as who I am, I can tell she has some thoughts about it though.

If she really loves me then she will stand by me no matter what clothes I wear.

Ive asked her to tell me what she thinks and to be honest.

Sarah, I would urge you not to oversimplify things too much. The idea that the only way she could prove her love is to stand by you no matter what might be a bit too rigid. It's entirely possible that she could love you with all her heart, but still be unable to deal with what she sees as deviant and bizarre behavior.

When I told my wife, it was a shocker. We're still together, but it's still a sore subject and one we rarely if ever talk about. With her, it's best left alone. I am who I am, and she stands firmly by my side, but the topic of diapers is still taboo.

-RMS

Well she seems to be ok with it and if she isnt then thats ok, shes ok with my AB side anyway

It's a lot to absorb in just a few days, but in time she may learn to embrace it.

My story is a little different, quite the opposite to be exact. My fiancé accepted my DL lifestyle right away, but she really didn't understand it. Once I started wearing diapers around her she started to get the picture, but it's easier for her to see me as an AB rather than a DL. I don't have a problem with that. Then her mom bought me a very cute pink negligee for Christmas, as a joke of course, it was for me to enjoy on her daughter. I joked back that it didn't fit me so I had to give it to her daughter and she owed me another gift. So to get me back, her mom buys me one that does fit...so now we have matching outfits. Not to be out done, I tried it on one night and got a very positive reaction from my fiancé. Now we incorporate it in our diaper play every once in a while. She has mentioned making me more outfits, she's a seamstress, but I'm not really into the sissy lifestyle. After some thought, I told her I would wear anything she made for me, but not to go overboard. It's fun to spice things up once in a while, and as long as it's done in private, I don't have a problem with it. Things have a strange way of working out...!